No announcement yet.

Mexico drug wars: 49 headless, dismembered bodies found dumped along highway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    First off it's not just part of American culture, it's part of culture all over the world.
    I could argue that. To an extent its part of the culture all over the world, but the way that it is accepted in America and Canada is very different to other parts of the world.

For instance, in Ukraine and Russia if you are caught sniffing a line at some party, even though you are a well established person...you are looked at as a junkie...The stigma around any kind of drug use for the exception of alcohol is huge there...When I was in my teens there, any kind of drug use was something junkies did in their own little cliques...There was no recreational anything...But at the same time the drug culture was different. There was no coke only heroin...and I've yet to see a recreational heroin user...

Or was at least when I was still there, who knows what its like today....one year to the next things change like never before...

While here, no one will care much that your wife's gynecologist sniffs blow at birthday parties.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Actually.

Zetas are ex-Gulf Cartel muscle that disbanded and created their own group that doesn't deal drugs............or trade jack **** but they hijack anything and everything and sell it back.

9/10 of them are coked out lunatics.

Soldiers maybe..........but they're just pure ****ing scum humans.
      The Zeta Cartel does sell drugs, but they also venture in almost every other type of crime, human trafficking, robberies, assassinations, rape, kidnapping, extortion etc which most cartels don't usually do

IMO it's because from Zetas cartel's very creation they weren't drug traffickers they were pretty much mercenaries, that didn't have any of the old school traditions or honor system the older cartel families have.
      Which is why everyone is pretty much repulsed by them... including most of the other cartels. The Zeta cartel actually seeks out kids to kill as a form of intimidation...

that's some terrorist shit

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        The Zeta Cartel does sell drugs, but they also venture in almost every other type of crime, human trafficking, robberies, assassinations, rape, kidnapping, extortion etc which most cartels don't usually do

IMO it's because from Zetas cartel's very creation they weren't drug traffickers they were pretty much mercenaries, that didn't have any of the old school traditions or honor system the older cartel families have.
        Which is why everyone is pretty much repulsed by them... including most of the other cartels. The Zeta cartel actually seeks out kids to kill as a form of intimidation...

that's some terrorist shit
        They get most of their money from threats and extortion.

Much like the Italian mob type operation, they simply impose themselves on businesses and wealthy people and claim they'll "protect" them.

But they're ****ing dishonorable and rob the people who pay them for protection..........they're predatory and generally scum.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I told you people about how they threatened me, and my old store. If anything I'm probably living on death row because I'm supposed to be on a "list" and this has been going on 6 years now.

1 Zeta sends his punkass teenage son to borrow 2+ grand worth of after hours beer and wine.............I declined and that became an ordeal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Happens so often nowadays but still so damn disturbing.

Comment

I told you people about how they threatened me, and my old store. If anything I'm probably living on death row because I'm supposed to be on a "list" and this has been going on 6 years now.

1 Zeta sends his punkass teenage son to borrow 2+ grand worth of after hours beer and wine.............I declined and that became an ordeal.
              Where is this?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Where is this?
                My old store in La Grulla before I moved. I bought a house in NuevoLaredo and when I'm not across the border I stay near premont.

You're in Brown Town right now right?

Comment

My old store in La Grulla before I moved. I bought a house in NuevoLaredo and when I'm not across the border I stay near premont.

You're in Brown Town right now right?
                  Yup. Spend half my time in Matamoros.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Yup. Spend half my time in Matamoros.
                    I like that area but it's getting crowded.

I'm not sure how a cencus count works but it's overpopulated.

Comment

where are the pictures of the headless bodies?

Comment

Working...
                      X