Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this man got killed resisting arrest by police should you protest and cry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    IMO, they should shoot that piece of shit. This is really fucked up. What was she doing in Harlem though? smh.
    He was trying to get pvssy man, give him a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      He was trying to get pvssy man, give him a break!
      Not like that. But to be honest if I was stranded on an island with the woman of my dreams I would knock her ass out with a fist or rock and have my way with her provided that the island we are on is lawless and me and her would truly be the only ones there.

Comment

Not like that. But to be honest if I was stranded on an island with the woman of my dreams I would knock her ass out with a fist or rock and have my way with her provided that the island we are on is lawless and me and her would truly be the only ones there.
        Come on man, that's why you're a dud with the ladies, damn you need to follow the BSL words of wisdom when it comes to the ladies, if you're stranded on a island with the woman of your dreams you don't knock her out and have your way with her, which will make her cut your dick off in your sleep, you can still be selfish but you have to disguise it with licking her unwashed ashole every once and awhile, help get bugs out of her hair and sht like that so you can have a steady supply of pusy !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          Come on man, that's why you're a dud with the ladies, damn you need to follow the BSL words of wisdom when it comes to the ladies, if you're stranded on a island with the woman of your dreams you don't knock her out and have your way with her, which will make her cut your dick off in your sleep, you can still be selfish but you have to disguise it with licking her unwashed ashole every once and awhile, help get bugs out of her hair and sht like that so you can have a steady supply of pusy !

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

If you're the only two people on that island, you shouldn't have to knock her out and rape her bro.

I thought everyone in they lounge and even Alexkid gave you advice. Used what you learned

Comment

Isn't this the plot to Judge Dread?

Comment

I don't know if you realize it but with a mindset like this you would probably rape someone if you could get away with it.

Comment

Sick guy by the way. If he got the Gully Queen treatment I wouldn't care but as it stands now let the law handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I don't know if you realize it but with a mindset like this you would probably rape someone if you could get away with it.
                      Is it rape if she comes?

Comment

Working...
                      X