Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road rage gone wrong (caught on tape)

dude

**** is cray cray
    Last edited by Mike D; 06-27-2017, 09:47 PM.

mods can you move this **** to the lounge

wrong area obviously

"peeleft:

Comment

As someone who rides, I take great joy in this vid.
      At first I was like, "Oh great, everyone's going to get a laugh at the "biker" getting destroyed." But, thankfully it had a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        At first I was like, "Oh great, everyone's going to get a laugh at the "biker" getting destroyed." But, thankfully it had a happy ending.
        Ya think that guy in the car wants that move back?

I feel awful for that SUV though, I mean f**k. They're just minding their business, staying in their lane not even involved with the ****...and their **** ends up flipped

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Ya think that guy in the car wants that move back?

I feel awful for that SUV though, I mean f**k. They're just minding their business, staying in their lane not even involved with the ****...and their **** ends up flipped
          Yea, you don't expect a car to just randomly spear your ass laterally on the highway. Poor bastards.

That dickhead driver though. Even if a guy kicks at your door, you don't perform a potentially fatal maneuver like sending him into the wall on the freeway.

Comment

...other than the fact he started all that **** and then took off after it went down.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              ...other than the fact he started all that **** and then took off after it went down.
              How do you know he started it? 95% of the time, a driver does some dickhead move that endangers a rider, and that's what gets this shyt started.

Comment

I doubt he just started kicking the car out of the blue...There's more to this story im sure. But yeah it was funny how he immediately took off lol

Comment

Can't really tell who started it since the video starts when they're already alongside each other.

Judging by how he gave them a toe-tap on the door and they responded by trying to kill him I tend to side with the biker...
                  Last edited by ////; 06-24-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

How do you know he started it? 95% of the time, a driver does some dickhead move that endangers a rider, and that's what gets this shyt started.
                    We don't get to see what happened...but if I'm basically defenseless riding a bike, I'm not gonna start kicking cars on the freeway like a tough guy. One little swerve and it's curtains. Lucky for him he came away unscathed.

Comment

Working...
                    X