Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Would DESTROY Errol Spence in a Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook was beating Spence till he started to run out of gas. That wouldn't happen at 154. It would be a different fight. From what I saw in the first 6 rounds, Brook would win.

He needs to get a 154 title to make it worth Errol's while doe. Charlo would be good, but I doubt he would want to fight a tough opponent like Kell.

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
      Plenty of easy belts to be won at 154, Charlo would be an easy guy to fight no power, weak boxing IQ, and inexperienced I'd definitely go in that direction.
      The Charlo twins might have too much power for Kell, one is somewhat of a knockout artist. You got a lot of faith in Kell, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Brook was beating Spence till he started to run out of gas. That wouldn't happen at 154. It would be a different fight. From what I saw in the first 6 rounds, Brook would win.

He needs to get a 154 title to make it worth Errol's while doe. Charlo would be good, but I doubt he would want to fight a tough opponent like Kell.
        The first 4 rounds were toss ups, but expected for a competitive fight. If he got tired carrying the 147, what makes you think he won't get tired carrying 154? Oh and Spence broke the other eye socket too which had nothing to do with fatigue and was all about power.

Comment

Spence made this man QUIT in front of his friends, family, and countrymen FROM HIS OWN HOME TOWN. Do people understand what kind of feat that is? The Spence that fought Peterson stops brook in 7 rounds. That Spence was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than the one that fought Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            People act like Brook wasnt getting in Spence ass
            And you acting like Spence didn't break his face.

Comment

you cant talk like this if you quit like a lil b1tch in the first fight

Comment

Kell’s having a laugh. Spence would get him outta there even quicker in a rematch.

Comment

Spence will only get better and is also a big guy at the weight.I honestly think that Brook would do better at 154 .Weather he has the beating of Spence I'm not sure.I had Spence the slight favourite first time around , at 154 I think it's a pick em.Weather you like it or not Kell has been really knocking around at a weight that doesn't fit for four or five years hoping to bag a £8m pay day against hapless Amir Khan.A rematch at 154 would be intriguing.

Comment

I definitely want Brook vs Khan first, but I would not be opposed to a rematch in the future between Brook and Spence

Comment

lol funny thing is he's not even talkin bout going to the states. why would spence come back for?

Comment

Working...
                      X