No announcement yet.

Might have a fight on Thursday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have a fight on Thursday

Park district show. Minor thing. Might have a fight, might not. Depends on who shows up. If I do, it'll be my 4th fight. Wish me luck!

Amateur fight I assume? Good luck either way.

What weight class?

Comment

You gotta work on your self promotion. Where is it at? Some mfers might live there and come out to see you.

Good luck if you fight doe.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Amateur fight I assume? Good luck either way.

What weight class?
        152. I know that at least in the novice division they don't care too much. Last fight I came in at 154 and had me listed at 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You gotta work on your self promotion. Where is it at? Some mfers might live there and come out to see you.

Good luck if you fight doe.
          Chicago. North side.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Chicago. North side.
            Sh^t I used to live around Chicago before everyone started shooting each other (although in the nice cushy suburbs like Lyons mostly). What gym you train outta?

Comment

It's funny. My coach knows that I work Thursday's, and all the shows are on thursdays. So he always says, "oh normally I would have you fight, but I don't want you to miss work."

But just yesterday he goes, "hey we're going to have a show on the 19th, if you can make it, up to you." I'm thinking to myself thanks for the short notice.

But I worked it out at my job and got the day off so.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sh^t I used to live around Chicago before everyone started shooting each other (although in the nice cushy suburbs like Lyons mostly). What gym you train outta?
                Brooks Park. We got 3 or 4 pretty good amateurs who train there. One of our guys won the Chicago Golden Gloves this past April.

Adrian Granados came up there a few times when he was training for Broner. Got to talk to him and everything.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

good luck man

Comment

Working...
                    X