Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Manson's Son says My dad wasn't a mass murdering dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be really into the story around Manson, scared my mother to death when she found the book Helter Skelter in my room. My coy saying was, "Charlie never had any blood on his hands."
    Looking back, it now makes sense to me that he should be fully accountable for organizing those murders. Funny how my young mind thought that he should have been acquitted because he wasn't one of the attackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Ahh okay I've heard that a lot of musical groups from the region had "spook" family & sh^t like that thing before.

I didn't know it had connections to the Manson thing too.
      eff P its quite frankly disturbing how much plugs into this community. They seemingly took down the progressive movements in Northern Kali, David Berkowitz, the serial killer turned Christian has stated that "the process" church, the same as with laurel Canyon, was responsible for a well to do, well funded Satanic community that used human sacrifices... According to him in westchester county there were sites with German Shephard bones, etc used for sacrifices, and the people he took out were for some of the same purposes.

Scary stuff.

Comment

He was a cowardly, manipulative piece of shyt who conned weak-minded followers to kill on his behalf. Just as guilty in my opinion.

Comment

Family members gonna be family members.

Technically, Charlie didn't kill anyone. He just pressed the buttons.

Comment

Working...
          X