Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: We've Seen The Best of Canelo, He Won't Get Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His peak was against Eubanks look how long ago that was. He is the weakest champ that Canelo could have chosen. It like swating a fly evenutally you gonna get to him and smash him to bits

Comment

I think Canelo has lot of things he can showcase. He is still at 70%.
      This guy Saunders is past his prime and so is GGG.
      There is no one in 160 and 168 who can defeat Canelo. GGG managed to defeat him in first fight but now he is also a old man
      Last edited by jackblack008; 03-23-2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Fwiw, Bjs was actually effusive in his praise of Canelo throughout the article. Id recommend actually reading it, as opposed to just biting on the headline

Comment

Its a fight between Mexican Beef vs Nasal Spray

Comment

Not sure we've seen the best of Nell hes young still. But we will need to see best of bjs

Comment

Anyone know who Saunder's best win was against?

Comment

In all likely-hood, Saunders will get dumped for GGG in a bigger but older and much less risky fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  And one judge still gave it to Canelo. Billy will have to win every round to get a draw on the cards against Canelo. If it’s in Texas, Vegas or LA forget it.
                  Except that holds no weight considering every other fighters robbery cards in every fight while in Canelos close fights its usually split decisions with only 1 other robbery card anyone can find in the rest of his big fights. Vegas has the best same exact judges as everyone else btw,msg is where robbery cards get handed out daily(nsac picks the best judges 90%)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Its cringe af whenever I hear floyd fans brag about dancing circles around a CLEARLY INTENTIONALLY WEIGHTDRAINED basically 22 yr old Canelo. You know Canelo looked like a energyless zombie unlike any other fight because he was drained unlike every other fight. & Floyd still barely won(barely because he never did anything of note & won by his usual unspectacular fashion.(after yrs of him saying"I want my opponents at their best,unlike pac whos cw wins don't count)

Watch any footage of Canelo v Floyd & he looks like a drained zombie compared to any other fight because he made it clear he couldn't make 152 which is why Floyd demanded that or no fight,plus giant 24 ft ring etc.etc. as usual
                    What's cringe is your ret@rded posts full of bulls*** excuses to always defend Canelo. God i wish you kept your word and deleted your account when I sonned you in the bet, this way I wouldn't have to come across the nonsense lame s*** you write.

1 Canelo wasn't basically 22, he was a full 23 yrs old and was 23 for 2 months. Stop making him seem like some young rookie. He was a pro for 8 yrs with 43 pro fights when he fought floyd, was a two time world champion with wins over champions / former champions like mosley, baldomir, cintron and trout. In no sport should a 36 yr have an advantage over a 23 yr old. Canelo just wasn't good enough.

2. Oh, so now he was weight drained at 152 when a year and half before agreeing to the 152 catch weight, he asked floyd for a fight at 150. Meanwhile 3 yrs after his fight with Floyd he still weighed in at 154 vs Liam Smith. Not to mention he spent 2 yrs telling ggg he was a jmw and needed time to go up to 160. But according to you he was a weight drained zombie? Lmaooo you're the worst kind of fan. No ability to make credible points based on facts. Just a pathetic Canelo apologist full of dumb ass assumptions who would rather guzzle Canelo's balls than to be objective.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Except that holds no weight considering every other fighters robbery cards in every fight while in Canelos close fights its usually split decisions with only 1 other robbery card anyone can find in the rest of his big fights. Vegas has the best same exact judges as everyone else btw,msg is where robbery cards get handed out daily(nsac picks the best judges 90%)
                      Floyd vs Canelo was not a close fight. And he at best drew with Lara. Saunders has the same boxing skills and will be robbed if it goes to the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X