News Networks should be force to reveal their Political Affiliation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Dude every thread i make all u post is stupid this stupid that

Ur actually the one looking stupid for not stating ur opinion about the topic

Keep it up

You win, man. I can't even. You are too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      You win, man. I can't even. You are too good.
      See what I mean? You have a very sarcastic and condescending attitude. Treat me like that, please! Imagine in 1bad65.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        See what I mean? You have a very sarcastic and condescending attitude. Treat me like that, please! Imagine in 1bad65.

Hey don't make this sexual!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Hey don't make this sexual!
          I’m not laughing. I guess that’s how you deflect? So now you flipping the script?

Comment

The Trump campaign helped to expose the biases in media. Anyone with half a brain could see them ever since the Nixon admin, but for those who never thought to look at motives, agendas and what is beneath the surface of a story, that has all been exposed in the last two years. Now, each side is doubling down on their biases. It's an all out media war.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              The Trump campaign helped to expose the biases in media. Anyone with half a brain could see them ever since the Nixon admin, but for those who never thought to look at motives, agendas and what is beneath the surface of a story, that has all been exposed in the last two years. Now, each side is doubling down on their biases. It's an all out media war.
              liberats like julia have less than half

Comment

I’m not laughing. I guess that’s how you deflect? So now you flipping the script?
                Do you have bipolar disorder?

Comment

It’s from engineering... color codes of wires and old school transistors.
                  Pretty cool stuff, man.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I don't think anyone has shaken up the media like Trump. He took them and the border and so many issues that everyone knew about but no one talked about and blew them right up. He's definitely left a permanent mark on the country in a positive way.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      this propanda machines are powerful mind control tools

they should come with a warning on their websites and channel networks

like;

CNN, MSNBC, New York Times
                      Democrat Machine

FOXnews
                      Republican Machine
                      I'd rather they be forced to be honest and not to skew facts to fit their agenda, You know, like they're actually supposed to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X