Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Erupts Over Parting of Ways With Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol some of you would give your own family up to see floyd lose at something. anyone defending trash ass mikey bey is showing their bias. bey didnt derserve anything but got plenty of chances to compete, bey would not be any better off in any other scenario, he was never built to be a reigning champ or a star of any kind. nobody knows or cares who bey is. he part of tmt and still cant get any women. this guy was finished when molina blasted his ******ed ass out

Comment

“False Roles “meaning May paying folks to be his friend part of his entourage. People in this site constantly will write that TMT was going to take over boxing and that Golden Boy was going to go out of business lol.

Comment

Mayweather blew it when he passed up Schaeffer

Schaeffer should be running that business

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
          Floyd could not have done anymore for Ashley Theophane! that guy is a BUM, he lost for the british title then ran off to the US where floyd some how pulled off a MIRACLE and got him a shot at the regular title against broner, a shot he didn't deserve at the time. ashley is crap and should be honoured to have ever been associated with TMT, thats reallllllllllll talk
          Growing up on Mozart estate where Ashley is from too he has done well not to be in prison or found floating inside a cheap suitcase. I can’t have you talking about the establishment like that. You are right though but he has made the most of the little skill he has. That is why he has parted ways with the Mayweather’s But he is appreciative of his opportunity. A very very humble dude

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Nah, that’s just lies put out by Mayweather’s people
            Those are facts Joe, it’s out there for the public to see. His suspension,reported by a credible boxing journalist Dan Rafeal, his history of injuries; getting the title shot and the losing it in his 2nd defense, mickey deciding to take time off himself. Those are all facts. And stuff Bey himself has said on social media. I’m not a fan of Mayweather but I’m not going to bury him when there are facts out there already. Bey messed himself up.

Comment

What do you expect from a convicted woman beater, from a narcisstic egomaniac like Floyd? All he cares is about himself.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Great Boxers don't really make for good Promoters or Trainers unless they're Hands Off! He has the name now find some people with the KNOW HOW and no I'm not talking about fuking Leonard Ellerbe. Put together a REAL TEAM also hire an experienced BOXING MATCHMAKER and just let them run it and you show up to use your Drawing Power to help promote the matches and try not to spend other fighters Pressers talking about YOURSELF!

Also have to understand these fighters likely won't have your work ethic or drive and most certainly won't have your talent or skills.
                Management is very special.

I don't if you some of you did.

Floyd was one of the best competitor, athlete I ever saw in my quite young life along with Bolt, Phelps, Lebron and Messi. VERY VERY VERY special dude.

But management is all about "human relationships" and Floyd is a not good at it at all, his entourage is on a payroll and his family life looks quite chaotic, his fighters seem to dislike him as a boss...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                  Floyd could not have done anymore for Ashley Theophane! that guy is a BUM, he lost for the british title then ran off to the US where floyd some how pulled off a MIRACLE and got him a shot at the regular title against broner, a shot he didn't deserve at the time. ashley is crap and should be honoured to have ever been associated with TMT, thats reallllllllllll talk
                  it has nothing to do with the ability of the boxer. I must not know much about the boxing business.

A promoter guarantees his fighters a certain amount of fights per year and floyd isn’t fulfilling his contractual obligations. That’s part of why a lot of his guys are disgruntled and trying to break away. He just doesn’t have the dates to keep his guys active

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    I've been thinking about this too. He's also the only one that's always on his **** and will fight anybody.

I do think there's some b.s. going on with the TMT team but something tells me it has more to do with certain fighters trying to be
                    too close to the Mayweather inner circle than it does with funny business.
                    I hear you loud & clear! You can't be boss and homie, at least not for long! We know how that ends up! When Tank went to Florida with Cunningham, instead of Vegas (and I heard Floyd pleaded for him to move to Vegas) I knew things are going bad! Floyd calling out Loma, and Tank calling out Farmer! "What we have here is a failure to communicate!"

If I were Tank and Tabiti, I might be a little salty too, but I don't really know how they're living! I hope they eatin', but you never know! I know Devin Haney hasn't signed, Spence Jr. didn't sign, and they spent a lot of time in that gym!

Comment

Fighters are mad at Floyd's promotion because they are inactive.

Other fighters managed by Haymon and some are also with Floyd are always inactive but none of them complain about Haymon.

Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X