Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on Jackson: 100% He Called, He Incriminated Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    That whole world also knew that GGG was mandatory for the winner of Cotto/Canelo and wasn't going to move up from 160 for anybody.
    Lies. He was still trying to get a Froch fight not long before.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      There are rumors that there is a "tape" of the convos, so he cant deny they never took place or that they even talked money. He can only defend himself by saying they called me.

I think that's what Ward was hinting at with "there is a trail."

Regardless of who called who, the fact that he did say he would have jumped if they met his price says a lot about how unhappy he is.
      ... tape or not tape, Jackson's career as a "high profile trainer" seems to come to an end, tbh...

Comment

There are rumors that there is a "tape" of the convos, so he cant deny they never took place or that they even talked money. He can only defend himself by saying they called me.

Regardless of who called who, the fact that he did say he would have jumped if they met his price says a lot about how unhappy he is.
        They need to make sure the recorded conversations are legal. They don't even need to show the recorded conversations because it's easy to prove who called first. Show the phone records.
        Last edited by War Dinamita; 06-10-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Lies. He was still trying to get a Froch fight not long before.
          You're the liar. That never happened. Loeffler answered a hypothetical question about whether GGG would fight froch at 168. No more to it than that.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
            JDJ was told to shut up after ROUND1... go back and listen. he gave Kovalev ZERO advice because he couldn't speak. of course he would look for a way out.. but it was wrong of Ward's side to leak this. all this does is put JDJ character on trial and it doesn't look too good for him. he looks like a rat. maybe while he was opening up to Ward's team about his issues he gave them every info they needed about Kovalev.. thats where the vodka thing came from. JDJ opened up because he trusted team Ward then they stabbed him exposing him to the media.
            ... Right!!! JDJ was always used by Kovaliov only in order to familiarize himself with the professional boxing tricks in the U.S. ... Kovaliov turned pro at 26 -- at that age one can't change much in terms of "style", especially when one is a product of the ex Soviet School...

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
              They need to make sure the recorded conversations are legal. They don't even need to show the recorded conversations because it's easy to prove to who called first. Show the phone records.
              ... I don't know how it works in the U.S... But in my country, one may buy an "anonymous SIM" and just reload it from time to time... It this is not traceable...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                You're the liar. That never happened. Loeffler answered a hypothetical question about whether GGG would fight froch at 168. No more to it than that.
                They said they were interested in it not only before Wards offer but after too. They even explained that Froch would be worth going to 168 for but Ward isn't.

November 2015

"We are interested in a fight with Carl. Gennady's main aim is to unify the middleweight titles, but a fight with Carl is one of the biggest fights in the sport today," he said. "Gennady's popularity is growing with every fight, and everyone knows Froch for those two major fights with Groves, and from Carl's time in the Super Six."

http://www.inform.kz/en/loeffler-gol...ggest_a2844549

March 2016

"Absolutely [we would have fought Froch at 168], but you're not talking about fighting for ten cents. You're talking about going and fighting in front of 80,000 people. This is a business.....if he's going to go to England and make $10, $15 million dollars. How many people are here [at Oracle Arena]? Our guy is going to sell out The Forum. Why would we take a step backwards?," Sanchez explained.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...t-ward--102834

Wouldn't "move up to 168 for anybody" though. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... I don't know how it works in the U.S... But in my country, one may buy an "anonymous SIM" and just reload it from time to time... It this is not traceable...
                  We have post phones and pre-paid phones. He's not going to buy a new phone/sim card to just have these conversations because Ward's lawyer also has fighters that are being trained by JDJ.

Comment

More lies from coWARD. This dude is about as low as they come, a complete fraud. The worst part is how he disgraces the name of GOD by claiming to be holy when he is anything but.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                      We have post phones and pre-paid phones. He's not going to buy a new phone/sim card to just have these conversations because Ward's lawyer also has fighters that are being trained by JDJ.
                      So he can just say he called about the other fighters. The phone records would prove nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X