• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    mikey will think he is fighting 3 guys and Lomo will make him QUIT AGAIN
    I didn't know they fought before.

Comment

It's a good fight. I'd favor Loma, but Garcia has the power to keep him honest.

Lona made Rigo look like a shot fighter last night. The footwork of Loma is phenomenal.

I think Crawford at 140 is what Loma needs to be challenged. It's obvious Loma can carry that weight easily.

Comment

What happened to Mikey's great offer that caused him to turn down the Linares fight?

Comment

Loma beats Mikey easily.

Comment

I wanna see a Gary Russell rematch.

Comment

I don't think the fight with Mikey Garcia will ever happen because of Bob Arum, who had a legal dispute with Mikey for 2+ years, Arum will use his connections in the media to trash Mikey and label him as a coward while Lomachenko will fight other lower level fighters. Mayweather vs Pacquiao all over again, Mikey should give them one chance, they either take it or leave it and he should carry on with his career.

There must be random blood and urine testing for that one as well, whoever makes any negative remarks regarding the proposal of random blood and urine testing is automaticallly a coward and a cheater.
              Last edited by Dip_Slide; 12-10-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                What happened to Mikey's great offer that caused him to turn down the Linares fight?
                You'll hear about it when Showtime releases their 2018 Q1 schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  I think Crawford at 140 is what Loma needs to be challenged. It's obvious Loma can carry that weight easily.
                  Crawford will never make 140 again. Maybe someday they can fight at 147, though.

But how crazy is it that we would be asking Lomachenko to jump up 3 more weight classes for that matchup?

Comment

Garcia will be an even easier match than Rigo, all he has over Loma is power, which will be useless as he'd be hitting air all night

Garcia is nowhere near as fast, sharp and accurate counterpuncher as Rigo either

Mikey quits in round 10. Nobody can stop Nomaschenko

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      I wanna see a Gary Russell rematch.
                      Really?

Gary Russell Jr has been pretty inactive, do you think a rematch would be any closer?

Comment

Working...
                      X