No announcement yet.

Man shot to death at 7 Eleven while breaking up a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Yea news outlets are misinformed most of the times. Who knows, maybe he wasnt some random samaritan cuz it didnt look like he was breaking up a fight. It looked more as if he was taking sides and stepping up to the two guys.

I know some guys here are willing to step in if women or kids are involved but TBH, with me, Im minding my own business. As cold as that sounds, I need to think of me and my family first. im not gonna save a random kid and make my own kid fatherless and my wife a widow. Fuk all that.

Call me a coward but I see some crazy **** like that going down, im getting the hell out of dodge. I will just drive to the next 7 Eleven to buy cigs lol.
    See what I mean? Smoking can kill you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      paint me as the devil, but even kids, i wouldnt step in. if it's not mines. im sorry brah. i can call 911 though if it's that serious. im not gonna step in to tell another man on how he should raise his kids.
      fuk that. some sucker ass fathers out there, i've seen it and lived it myself. other kids are as precious as mine, i recognize that and live that. i wish a mf'er would have checked our dad growing up fr fr.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        fuk that. some sucker ass fathers out there, i've seen it and lived it myself. other kids are as precious as mine, i recognize that and live that. i wish a mf'er would have checked our dad growing up fr fr.
        im not gonna tell another man on how he should raise his kids just like how if another man comes up to me and tries to tell me on how i should raise my kids, it's not gonna be a pretty scene.

it's all about respect. other peoples business aint yours unless it involves yours. like i said if it's that serious then i can call for help but i aint playing superman to nobody but my own family members.

Comment

im not gonna tell another man on how he should raise his kids just like how if another man comes up to me and tries to tell me on how i should raise my kids, it's not gonna be a pretty scene.

it's all about respect. other peoples business aint yours unless it involves yours. like i said if it's that serious then i can call for help but i aint playing superman to nobody but my own family members.
          not being a pretty scene is already a consideration that has been weighed and deemed worth it to intercede on behalf of a child. i'd recommend don't beat your kid in front of me because you're not grown enough to deal with a kid. you got stupid parents on their way to successfully raising stupid kids and i do my part in trying to disrupt those plans.

i'd check a parent softly and in a respectful manner, i'm trained so i like my chances knowing what i'm potentially getting myself into. i have seen parents beat their kids and it be deserved but i've also been witness to plain abusive parents who are miserable. you can see it in a kids eye. fuk those people, and i put myself out there for a lil guy or girl.

respect all - but especially respect the defenseless when faced with abuse.
          Last edited by baya; 05-03-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            not being a pretty sight is already a consideration that has been weighed and deemed worth it to intercede on behalf of a child. i'd recommend don't beat your kid in front of me because he wasn't quiet enough just because you decided to be a prick.

respect all - but especially respect the defenseless when faced with abuse.
            how another man discipline his kids is not my problem bruh lol. you're a better man them me but i am not gonna get involve in other people's business. you wouldnt like it if someone comes up to you tryna tell you what you're doing aint right? mind yo own you live longer is a motto i live by. i hate noisy mofos tryna play hero.

Comment

how another man discipline his kids is not my problem bruh lol. you're a better man them me but i am not gonna get involve in other people's business. you wouldnt like it if someone comes up to you tryna tell you what you're doing aint right? mind yo own you live longer is a motto i live by. i hate noisy mofos tryna play hero.
              that first part of your post is worrisome, man. be more about community, that **** comes back to you in good juju. bro, if some good Samaritan came up to me with a worried look for my child because i was being verbally or physically abusive that would resonate with me in such a way that i'd have to reflect on how i'm conducting myself. it's not about hero. it's about using discretion.

Comment

Working...
              X