Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin's lost scalps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No, I haven't heard from his camp. Team Golovkin has seen a whole lot of fighters use his name and star power to promote their own careers without any intention of fighting him. (Lara has) called GGG’s name many times without any intentions of fighting him. I mean from our side we're pretty neutral. We do have an exclusive contract with HBO. I haven't approached the topic yet with HBO, if they would even approve someone like Lara. But if that becomes more of a serious conversation, that's something we'll certainly approach them with," said Loeffler.
    "People think everyone is avoiding Golovkin. They say no one wants to fight Gennady, but we are ready to make that fight. If the money is right, we would love to do a mega-fight against the best middleweight in the world as Gennady Golovkin." DeCubas said.

this one cracks me up as well as some other obvious jokes like floyd and ward....

b-sides dont make offers right? so where did loeffler say they made an offer? he didnt...they said they didnt even talk to hbo about it...loeffler says "he calls out golovkins name without any intention of fighthing him"...but how does he know that if they never even talked to hbo about a lara fight or offered him anything?

this guy simply made a list of guys ggg didnt fight to act like everyone avoided him...i bet if i actually read through theres even more thick bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The post lost all credibility when you put Floyd, Degale, and Ward on there.
      Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      this one cracks me up as well [Lara] as some other obvious jokes like floyd and ward....
      Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      OP loves GGG, and is trying to excuse his rather weak resume.
      Did you even read? Here's what I said about the last 4 on the list that weren't counted as avoiding because there's no record of any firm offer sent by by either side! As far as Ward; he took his ball & went home, never allowing discussions to continue. There's whole threads about this & I simply put all the facts with links in one place allowing everyone to come to their own conclusions.

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
      Honorable mentions: Only a lot of talk. Never any firm offers or timing just didn't work out.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Pipe dream. This was never going to happen.
      Erislandy Lara Just talk. No real offers.
      James DeGale Fight never offered, by either side.
      Gilberto Ramirez Fight never materialized. GGG fought Canelo.
      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      On a separate note, how long did it take to write all that?😂😂😂
      Just took notes in Word now & again as I was reading up on the facts behind the situations. But yes, it took me a couple hours to put everything together in a concise format with the links from both sides to allow anyone to do their own investigation if desired. Thought the next Sherlock might appreciate it.

Comment

Did you even read? Here's what I said about the last 4 on the list that weren't counted as avoiding because there's no record of any firm offer sent by by either side! As far as Ward; he took his ball & went home, never allowing discussions to continue. There's whole threads about this & I simply put all the facts with links in one place allowing everyone to come to their own conclusions.

Just took notes in Word now & again as I was reading up on the facts behind the situations. But yes, it took me a couple hours to put everything together in a concise format with the links from both sides to allow anyone to do their own investigation if desired. Thought the next Sherlock might appreciate it.
        lol...ward contacted k2 and was told "NO" within an hour...not even a "we might be interested we can talk after our lemiuex fight"...he was told "maybe some time in 2017 it might be possible...but NO"

lol

and no i clearly said i didnt read all of it....i actually said just that....

Comment

It was a pretty good read tbh, I was really rooting for GGG to get a big fight back then but no one at 160 seemed interested. Now loads of people are calling him out. How times have changed...

Comment

More "facts" XD lmfao: Verifiable offers to 13 current/former/future world champs with a combined record of 436W-24L that were turned down & never stepped in the ring against GGG. Hate the game bro.
            Same could be said for any fighter.

Gennady had the chance to prove doubters wrong. At start of April Andrade and Dervenchenko made themselves available.

Gennady ducked - again - and chose the Rubio/Monroe Jr/Vanes of the world.

Keep suckin dick bro.

Comment

Dick. Sucking. Lips.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                It was a pretty good read tbh, I was really rooting for GGG to get a big fight back then but no one at 160 seemed interested. Now loads of people are calling him out. How times have changed...
                He chose Vanes instead of Andrade or Dervachenko.

That's all I need to know

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  I think you have an Obsession-with GGG please see a Psychiatrist for Obsession Compulsive Disorder
                  😂 He's the travestyny of ggg fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                    He chose Vanes instead of Andrade or Dervachenko.

That's all I need to know
                    His team chose...

The Vanes (mis)matchup was disgraceful, the stand in opponent should’ve been better.

But Canelo is to blame for that situation transpiring too. If he hadn’t of got popped, we’d have got Canelo-GGG 2 that night

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                      Same could be said for any fighter.
                      Gennady had the chance to prove doubters wrong. At start of April Andrade and Dervenchenko made themselves available.
                      Gennady ducked - again - and chose the Rubio/Monroe Jr/Vanes of the world.
                      Please enlighten us all with another fighter & list that compares.

Rubio was WBC interim Champion & was the stepping stone that put him in position as the mandatory. Took 2 more years of WBC champs avoiding to even attain that or he'd still be left out in the cold.

Monroe only became an option because he's a lefty & Cotto was avoiding his mandatory, Taylor was just stripped of the IBF, Lee chose to defend his WBO strap against Quillin instead.

He would love to fight the Lee-Quillin winner because he wants to unify the world titles,” stated Herman. “He's mandatory challenger for Miguel Cotto but I don't think that fight will happen soon.”
                      Froch, & even Chudinov turned him down in that same time period.

You're a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X