Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Canelo facts that happened on this decade and I don't forget.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    was he drained or not ??
    does the ibf drains all of his fighters then?
    No he wasn’t drained they hypocrite call Canelo a weight bully then cry because someone can’t blow up over 10 lbs PAST the weight limit. 175 is the limit for LHW. In fact I can show many SAME day weights for Kovalov and he was always around 185.

These clowns just don’t like Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      I just thought he was better than Canelo...and he showed he was twice...so yeah lol
      No he didn’t. I went to the bookie and had no problem cashing my bet and getting $$$$ on Canelo? How you do cashing yours on ggg??? I hope you got punched in your mouth for saying you “felt” ggg won so pay up!!!

I’ll GIVE you some betting slips that took ggg. Go collect end up on that milk carton... I hope they stomp the sht out of u

Comment

I am not a big Canelo fan, but he is fighter of the decade for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          No he didn’t. I went to the bookie and had no problem cashing my bet and getting $$$$ on Canelo? How you do cashing yours on ggg??? I hope you got punched in your mouth for saying you “felt” ggg won so pay up!!!

I’ll GIVE you some betting slips that took ggg. Go collect end up on that milk carton... I hope they stomp the sht out of u
          Canelo brings out the worst in his haters.
          I am not a big fan, but he is fighter of the decade.

i do not like Mungia very much either.

I like the smaller meaner Little Big Mexican Men, they bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Canelo brings out the worst in his haters.
            I am not a big fan, but he is fighter of the decade.

i do not like Mungia very much either.

I like the smaller meaner Little Big Mexican Men, they bang.
            Yeah he does make some ppl go FULL RTARD! I mean one of those idiots says Canelo should have at least 4 loses. I’m like huh????

Then this dope goes in his rant how Canelo was a weight bully but then says Canelo drained Kovalov and Jacobs??? I don’t get it???

Comment

he needed clembuterol to become fighter of the decade bu bu bu but the tainted meat

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                I agree also, Canelo is Fighter of the Decade!

I agree too

Canelo is easily fighter of the decade hands down.

Comment

Lmao. Facts on top of facts.

This is what annoys me the most about Nelo die-hards. Act like none of this happened.

As soon as Canelo ran off with his W, fans tried to get that white-out and change history

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Lmao. Facts on top of facts.

This is what annoys me the most about Nelo die-hards. Act like none of this happened.

As soon as Canelo ran off with his W, fans tried to get that white-out and change history
                    Is it almost like when Floyd dickriderZ avoid the IV use, loss to Castillo and Maidana is it like that??

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Is it almost like when Floyd dickriderZ avoid the IV use, loss to Castillo and Maidana is it like that??
                      Great defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X