Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name your favourite memorable/inspiring boxing quotes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The guy who knocked me out...I'm okay with that. That's boxing. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap, you know? I just got caught. But when he made fun of my mullet afterward...that hurt. I thought it was uncalled for. My Mom cuts my hair and she was devastated when she heard those comments."

-Brian Sutherland

Comment

"TO REFUSE TO FIGHT ANOTHER GREAT BOXER IS STUPID"

- Ruslan Provodnikov

"IN MY DAY IT WAS AT WHAT WEIGHT CLASS, WHERE & WHEN? NO EXCUSES"

"Floyd Mayweather is nothing special in my day he would have been just another guy"

- Roberto Duran

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        "The guy who knocked me out...I'm okay with that. That's boxing. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap, you know? I just got caught. But when he made fun of my mullet afterward...that hurt. I thought it was uncalled for. My Mom cuts my hair and she was devastated when she heard those comments."

-Brian Sutherland
        haha, wow...

Comment

Ill be a Rich Coward...

-Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
            That's a good one.
            Thanks bro! =]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

-Brian Sutherland
              This is the best one!! LoL! Sent green karma your way for the great laugh bro! Thanks!

Comment

I can't stop laughing at that Brian Sutherland mullet quote!! hahaha!

Comment

"If they scared, go play hopscotch or sometin": Paul the Punisher Williams.

Comment

"I'll Fck you til you love me fgt." -Mike Tyson

does that count?

Comment

I appreciate that some of you guys enjoyed the Sutherland quote...but that ish cut deep, bro. It was a painful moment for B-Suth so lets all just respect that for a second.

Comment

Working...
                      X