Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora Warnings for European Championship!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Fury doesn't have the chin to stand up to Joshua's combinations and power.....he will fold and he literally got dropped by 2 of the weakest over hand rights I have ever seen....and that's by a 210 lb cruiserweight.....we have our bets lined up kafkod just stick to your word and you won't back out when they do meet in the square circle....don't see anything in fury that can beat a Joshua ...the bets on so don't back out
    What bet is that?

I remember you saying you would bet me £100 if they ever fight. Is that what you are talking about?
    Last edited by kafkod; 01-25-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What bet is that?

I remember you saying you would bet me £100 if they ever fight. Is that what you are talking about?
      Yeah are we still on ? We can make it more as the time gets closer to a showdown....spring or summer 2017 I reckon....no bottling out now kafkod lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Yeah are we still on ? We can make it more as the time gets closer to a showdown....spring or summer 2017 I reckon....no bottling out now kafkod lol
        What do you mean, bottling out?

I never even agreed to the bet!

We'll see if and when the time comes. If the hype around AJ keeps growing, I might be able to get better than evens on Fury at the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          What do you mean, bottling out?

I never even agreed to the bet!

We'll see if and when the time comes. If the hype around AJ keeps growing, I might be able to get better than evens on Fury at the bookies.
          Lol ....well ur get better odds I reckon with the bookies at least if you lose the bet you did have a chance of doubling or trebling it ...fair play

Comment

Chisora is just a tough guy. Zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
            X