No announcement yet.

Bloody nose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody nose

I’m 16 and want to turn pro at 20. My problem is my nose always bleed when it is hit. Even when it’s a light jab or when I got my hands up. I been cauterized but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me?

Originally posted by imtyrone View Post
    i’m 16 and want to turn pro at 20. My problem is my nose always bleed when it is hit. Even when it’s a light jab or when i got my hands up. I been cauterized but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me?
    stop getting punched on the nose

Comment

Yeah but when sparring or fighting it is impossible to not get touched on the nose. You can’t skip everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ImTyrone View Post
        Yeah but when sparring or fighting it is impossible to not get touched on the nose. You can’t skip everything.
        That's true. Ive made every attempt to avoid it, but you will at some point get tagged there - unless you are ultra defensive.

Comment

That’s the thing you can’t avoid it, that’s why I need something that can stop me from bleeding in sparring.
          As soon as it start bleeding their is blood everywhere and I’m tired of that ****.

Comment

https://www.expertboxing.com/boxing-...eds-too-easily

Comment

Thx bro but I already look that website and I’m not shure that warming up my nose will work.

Comment

Originally posted by ImTyrone View Post
                Thx bro but I already look that website and I’m not shure that warming up my nose will work.
                I still say the best way is to avoid getting punched flush on the nose.

If not buy this;

https://www.vivomed.com/en/Mueller-N...rd/m-8541.aspx

Comment

Have you had your nose,broken ?

Comment

No my nose never been broken before the only problem is bleeding too easily. Actually, it only bleeds from my left nostril because of my sensible blood vessels.

Comment

Working...
                    X