Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger hypejob Pacquiao, Golovkin, Broner, Mora or Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is MP even mentioned??

Comment

I think it's a tie tbh

Pacquiao- Most of his top wins were against guys recently coming off losses or subpar performances, robbed Marquez at least twice, and used TBE's name to further his own career with no real intention in fighting him. When he finally decided to fight Floyd he got dominated and used another classic excuse as to why he did so bad. Manny is TBE, he has The Best Excuses! He is also the catchweight king, loves to drain them!!!

GGG- dominated when the middleweight division was non existent, the quality of his opponents were weak, and when he finally stepped up competition he basically got a gift decision against Daniel Jacobs and was lucky to get a draw against ca$hnelo. The only reason why the fight was close was because ca$hnelo gave rounds away, GGG could barely land sht besides the jab. Now that the division is competitive he wants to duck Andrade and Derevyanchenko, and cherry pick opponents lol.

Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-12-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        There's really no such thing as p4p but he'd already handled Bradley easily in 2012 so he had his number and actually had a harder time in 2014 and 2016. Name the other p4p top 5 fighter he beat? Rios, Algieri, Vargas were not p4p in mine or anybodies rankings surely?

There's many cases of once great fighters scoring a win when clearly past their best. Pacquaio was ended as a great fighter in 2012. It's in common sense and it's in the performances.
        And? So what he beat him before?

And no again you said this **** last time he beat him easier the 3rd time, dropping him and winning clearly. You don't beat Bradley easily if you are finished as a fighter that is just a fact.

Vargas was Top 10 at WW and a good solid fighter and he beat him easily. Something else you don't do when you are finished as a fighter.

Many cases huh? Name me one case of a finished fighter who beat two top fighters in their division consecutively one of which was Top 5 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          And? So what he beat him before?

And no again you said this **** last time he beat him easier the 3rd time, dropping him and winning clearly. You don't beat Bradley easily if you are finished as a fighter that is just a fact.

Vargas was Top 10 at WW and a good solid fighter and he beat him easily. Something else you don't do when you are finished as a fighter.

Many cases huh? Name me one case of a finished fighter who beat two top fighters in their division consecutively one of which was Top 5 P4P.
          That's a very specific situation and the eras are different. A higher % of fights are against "champions" now and there's less tune-ups. Danny Garcia has beaten more champions than Hagler or Sanchez he's not better in my view. Also p4p isn't a real thing. Bradley wouldn't have been in my top 5 just because the Ring said so doesn't make it so. It could be debated he brought a 3 fight losing streak into fight 2. Vargas is a solid guy not much more really.

Tommy Hearns was quite a ways from his best but he managed to soundly defeat Virgil Hill. Roberto Duran was way pst his best and had suffered bad losses beat Barkley. There's many more faded greats who've scored huge wins bigger than PacquIo-Bradley and Vargas.

I get it you like Floyd A LOT. You want to protect that win like he beat a prime Pacquaio but there's a HUGE difference in Pacquaio pre and post Marquez. That KO and everything else had caught up to him. He'd lost his explosiveness and he wasn't taking risks in there anymore. Surely losing to a very average fighter like Jeff Horn shows this?
          Last edited by chrisJS; 04-12-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

That's a very specific situation and the eras are different. Danny Garcia has beaten more champions than Hagler or Sanchez he's not better. Also p4p isn't a real thing. Bradley wouldn't have been in my top 5 just because the Ring said so doesn't make it so. It could be debated he brought a 3 fight losing streak into fight 2. Vargas is a solid guy not much more really.

Tommy Hearns was quite a ways from his best but he managed to soundly defeat Virgil Hill. Roberto Duran was way pst his best and had suffered bad losses beat Barkley.

I get it you like Floyd A LOT. You want to protect that win like he beat a prime Pacquaio but there's a HUGE difference in Pacquaio pre and post Marquez. That KO and everything else had caught up to him. He'd lost his explosiveness and he wasn't taking risks in there anymore. Surely losing to a very average fighter like Jeff Horn shows this?
            I don't get his argument. He's trying to pass of Pac as a ATG win for Mayweather when Pacquiao was already KOed and was 36 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I don't get his argument. He's trying to pass of Pac as a ATG win for Mayweather when Pacquiao was already KOed and was 36 years old.
              Yeah it's bizarre. There's a lot of Mayweather fans who've convinced themselves every fighter entered their prime and was an all-time great the specific night he fought them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Mayweather wasn't older than Pac?

Is it Floyd's fault Manny got KOed?

You Pact@rds are somethin else. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Which boxer was hyped up but crumbled on the biggest stage?

Manny pacquiao
                  Ggg
                  Adrien bronee
                  Sergio mora the latina snake
                  Or lomachenko?
                  Hectari do a better job trolling next time.... (kinda outted yourself at GGG and Pacquiao being "hype jobs").

Comment

There's really no such thing as p4p but he'd already handled Bradley easily in 2012 so he had his number and actually had a harder time in 2014 and 2016. Name the other p4p top 5 fighter he beat? Rios, Algieri, Vargas were not p4p in mine or anybodies rankings surely?

There's many cases of once great fighters scoring a win when clearly past their best. Pacquaio was ended as a great fighter in 2012. It's in common sense and it's in the performances.
                    Handled Bradley easily in 2012????

Get it through your thick skull

MANNY LOST

Smh.

And yeah HORN beat him too. FACT

Hands down Pacquiao is the biggest hypejob in history. The only fanbase that has an excuse for every loss so they don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Which boxer was hyped up but crumbled on the biggest stage?

Manny pacquiao
                      Ggg
                      Adrien bronee
                      Sergio mora the latina snake
                      Or lomachenko?
                      Loma got beat by Salido .

Comment

Working...
                      X