How will AJ merk Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    and your boy wouldn't come to the UK.
    Once again, for the UK fans that lap up everything Hearn says...

Wilder has asked for 40-60 to fight in the UK

-OR-

Hearn and AJ accept the deal they offer him, if Wilder wins, and there is a rematch.

Team Wilder have literally done everything they can, in an attempt to get the fight done, right down to offering Johnson the 50 million he asked for. If this is not made, everybody can look across the pond to those guys from the UK, and ask why.

Comment

50/50 fight because of the Power that is going back and forth between the two. I will be honest I use to favor AJ but I think Wilder Quickness not only gives AJ trouble but he can't no question catch AJ and probably put him out because AJ is a bit STIFF and honestly since to Wlad fight I really haven't liked what I've seen from him vs Takam and Parker.

Might be time to bring in another EXPERIENCED TRAINER! Not saying fire Rob McCracken at all but another trainer to help tweak some things and some flaws I still see as a issue and vs a QUICK Wilder can be exploited.

One major FLAW is his Inside Game or Lack Of One Rather! For a guy that BIG and STRONG he has a softest inside game. IMO the only way he beats Wilder is the get inside and overpower and lean on a much leaner Wilder. If he allows Wilder to Maintain Distance he gets Knocked Out Cold with that Power because he is not Quick Enough Defensively to avoid Wilder's WILD Punches which does pack a lot of Power. Even a OLD Ortiz is quicker than AJ and he is more skilled overall so the success that Ortiz had it is not a given that AJ will have the same success because their styles are totally different

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        aj can definitely counter wilder as hes open to them, ive stated this in various post, im sorry my post did not meet your standards. Aj is the better boxer that's why I said he can outbox wilder not sure how its biased, maybe we just see it different. just because we don't agree doesn't mean im baiased. I think wilder wins but I also stated how aj can win what more do u want sir?
        We have both made our points.... We don't need to argue over this cos we aren't promoters. I know this fight isn't happening next, so need to waste much time talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Once again, for the UK fans that lap up everything Hearn says...

Wilder has asked for 40-60 to fight in the UK

-OR-

Hearn and AJ accept the deal they offer him, if Wilder wins, and there is a rematch.

Team Wilder have literally done everything they can, in an attempt to get the fight done, right down to offering Johnson the 50 million he asked for. If this is not made, everybody can look across the pond to those guys from the UK, and ask why.
          Lolx.... You can't offer 50mil and your promoters went hiding.
          What happens to "I will fight anywhere, it's not about the momey"?
          We aren't got short memory.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Wilder is faster and Joshua has long stretches where he doesn't move his head. At some point Deontay is going to catch him. I believe Wilder has more stamina as well.
            that is what you believe, in the ring it's a different ball game.

Comment

so the thread starter only asking how aj wins and not how the fight will go or how wilder can win is not biased but my response was? by me only responding to how aj wins wouldn't be biased? you see how crazy you guys can be? lol
              I suggest you should have done your analysis based on both fighters strengths and weaknesses, that's what I meant.

Comment

We have both made our points.... We don't need to argue over this cos we aren't promoters. I know this fight isn't happening next, so need to waste much time talking about it.
                lol right im just messin wit u bro its all good

Comment

Lolx.... You can't offer 50mil and your promoters went hiding.
                  What happens to "I will fight anywhere, it's not about the momey"?
                  We aren't got short memory.
                  What do you think has been going on the last month, seriously? You think Hearn is trying to track Wilder's team down?

Comment

lol right im just messin wit u bro its all good
                    smiles... Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      What do you think has been going on the last month, seriously? You think Hearn is trying to track Wilder's team down?
                      Smiles, tell me, you seems to know better.

Comment

Working...
                      X