28.57%
    Ref stoppage
    46.43%
    Wilder quits
    10.71%
    Unanimous decision
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Imma get Johnson up against them ropes. Three piece to the dome, good night.

After this fight, he the Usman Ahmed of the heavyweight division.

Comment

My guess would be through the casuals, and brainless fanboys.

The coward won't accept $50 million to actually fight.

Comment

AJ will fight.

It's wilder that's running his mouth about money which is a clear sign he's trying to price himself out.

Comment

I believe Wilder will get dropped once get back up and then hit the canvas HARD soon after unable to collectively get fully back to his feet as the ref waves it off ...all in the same rnd .

RND 5 K.O !

Comment

You left out some important poll options like Wilder wins by KO, Wilder wins by ref stoppage,AJ quits and Wilder wins by UD. I don't vote in rigged polls.

Comment

How can AJ merk Wilder all these different ways when he won't fight Wilder in the first place?

Comment

Wilder will hit AJ right in the schnoz!!!!

Comment

He won't... Joshua will still be asleep through the interview

Comment

If he avoids the right hand the whole fight he can outbox him, will be hard because they are both ortho and aj doesnt move his upperbody well for the whole fight. Ortiz as a outhpaw did a good job of staying on wilder outside food which made it easy for him to counter the jab and right hand so for a while it was hard for wilder to land it. As an orth it will be harder for aj to do that, he will outbox wilder early but will he be able to avoid that right hand is the question. He didnt ko takkam or parker so i doubt he just kos wilder unless it goes into deep waters as it did with kilts. Thing is it took klits knocking him down and aj getting his second wind. Klits was and older version of himself so he got away with it, wilder is very athletic and in his prime so if he lands like that it can be over. But as i said if aj can avoid the right he can outbox wilder to a decision!

Comment

Working...
                    X