No announcement yet.

Worth Buying Sky PPV AJ fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be buying it.

Card could be worse but not worth buying IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      I been saying this for years and saved myself a fortune,none of these fights are PPV. I am not lining Eddie Hearn pocket i can watch on sunday on 1080p quality as if it was live by downloading the torrent of the whole show.

Only fools pay for PPV bit like buying a hooker
      Agreed.

Only Guys who are going to be competitive with AJ are ones with one punch KO power or are masterful boxers.

Takam is none of those things, infact he's the easiest possible style match up for AJ as he fights on the inside due to his limited reach and is a powder puff hitter. AJ will knock him out inside 4 rds.

The Kal Yafai fight is a mismatch too, sure the japanese guy has an unbeaten record but on closer inspection it's made up of BUMS and his last two opponents were making their debuts...you couldn't make this s h i t up!

Robert Helenius has been finished since the Chisora fight and the Johann Duhaupas just confirmed that so he's going to make Shyte look good, which he isn't. Another mismatch!

Rest of the card is rubbish.

£20 for 3 mismatches...NO THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        It depends. I'm in my 30's now with disposable income and like to sit in and watch boxing with friends instead of going out and drinking and spending even more money. I don't mind paying £20 for a stable feed to be honest as I've had fights freeze on me in championship rounds and I hate ****ing about with these illegal streams now.

As for the fights being competitive. I like the Yafai fight, the Whyte fight I think could be a war and I disagree with any one who says Takam is not a worthy opponent for AJ. Takam has a come-forward, aggressive style and has power, and I have wanted that for AJ for the last 2 years now. I think it will go to the championship rounds and Takam can hurt AJ. Only haters think otherwise.

Takam would be considered a step-up for AJ if you take away the WK fight. I don't see how this is suddenly a mismatch after the WK fight. Takam is way toguher than Klitschko, can take a punch and has a style that will bring out AJ's inside game, which we have literally seen 0 of so far, so I'll be buying it and putting money on Takam to win at 12/1 and enjoying the fight regardless.

I like Whyte so will be rooting for him as well.
        Yeah same, got a load of people coming over. Joshua fights have pretty much become what the Americans have with the Mexican holiday fights.

Comment

Thanks, I won't be buying this. Anyone ever tried a pizza with donner meat? Worth ordering?

Comment

Working...
          X