No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson's criminal past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post
    Are you aware that 'hoes' are actually human beings?

Did you read the article that was linked earlier?

https://pound4poundireland.wordpress...ife-as-a-pimp/
    The article read like a dramatic exaggeration made by some butt-hurt ex- Prostitutes . Funny I didn't read that he was charged with kidnapping or false imprisonment ?
    I know some of you live in a perfect world . But news flash ... Some women Chose to be prostitutes and Chose to have a Pimp / Boyfriend for protection .

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      He held a knife to a teenage girl.

U realize what they do to a lot of those girls right? Not like women go to him on their own accord to adk for protection from bad men.. They groom and prey on young girls

He is an animal who should be hung.

Montreal has plenty of trees, right? I suggest putting them to use..

At the very least send him back to the great island paradise of Haiti
      Condemning a boxer for Pimping and saying he should be put to death by Hanging for it ? GTFOH .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        The article read like a dramatic exaggeration made by some butt-hurt ex- Prostitutes . Funny I didn't read that he was charged with kidnapping or false imprisonment ?
        I know some of you live in a perfect world . But news flash ... Some women Chose to be prostitutes and Chose to have a Pimp / Boyfriend for protection .
        its hardly a breaking news story, theres lots of stuff regarding his past. he was a flat out scumbag and im 100 percent of the belief a leopard doesnt change its spots. a bad egg is a bad egg.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          its hardly a breaking news story, theres lots of stuff regarding his past. he was a flat out scumbag and im 100 percent of the belief a leopard doesnt change its spots. a bad egg is a bad egg.
          If he is. So Be It . Has that kept you from watching his fights ? Will it keep you from watching his Next fight ? I presume the answer is No since you're familiar enough with him to be interested in his past .
          The guys a Boxer . I watch him to see him **** people up .

Comment

Are you aware that 'hoes' are actually human beings?
            Nasty ass human beings who get banged for cash

Comment

If he is. So Be It . Has that kept you from watching his fights ? Will it keep you from watching his Next fight ? I presume the answer is No since you're familiar enough with him to be interested in his past .
              The guys a Boxer . I watch him to see him **** people up .
              its kept me from supporting him on yes and i resent him earning them big pay packets. dont think you fully understand some of the things he did, its more than a case of a 'harsh upbringing', the guy was ****ing sick.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                its kept me from supporting him on yes and i resent him earning them big pay packets. dont think you fully understand some of the things he did, its more than a case of a 'harsh upbringing', the guy was ****ing sick.
                You do know that you Are supporting him by Watching his fights right ? I read the whole article. I take the word Victim lightly in most ( not underage) prostitution cases . Most prostitutes work hand in hand with their pimps . And I know what he was Accused of but the guy did his time . Or are you gonna suggest he be executed like some of the Idiots on here ?

Comment

People who defend this guy are people who learn about pimping from Snoop Dogg cds and Kat Williams.

Comment

Thanks! I'm not sure what went wrong with my link.

Comment

That's like saying a cancer patient has a choice whether or not they get chemotherapy. Sure they can choose to or choose not to, but it's not like they have a lot of alternatives to work with.

Comment

Working...
                      X