No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson's criminal past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Lamotta was just a life **** up and obviously not a saint or pillar in the community. Multiple marriages, blowing money, domestic abuse etc. Still NOT the same as PIMPING and BEATING UNDERAGE TEENAGE GIRLS. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
    under age teenage girls? wat where they're ages? and wat is the age of consent in quebec?
    DONT LIE TO ME PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      i think the ppl that talk about adonis, like myself, just stick to boxing and dont worry any longer about a life that he is no longer doing.

will u admit giving 10k to a family that is seeking their lost soon is a good gesture? sure it is...and adonis just did it...do u see me bragging about it for him...no..i mentioned it here to show u how much of a piece of crap ppl are....I BET U DIDNT EVEN HEAR ABOUT THIS..ten year old boy comes missing and u know who helps?? THE EX CON

..the past is the past the man was a ruthless criminal, but he's one that rehabilitation worked for! would u rather him keep up the behavior and go back to prison...and more importantly that would involve battering more women, and u all seem to not want that.
      No. I genuinely think people like adonis should be given a swift death penalty. I think anyone who enjoys seeing him box for millions of dollars after beating and raping underage girls also deserves a severe, severe back alley beating (you).

A few missing teeth and getting your own ass ****d might set your priorities in order, you toilet scum. I don't reason with toilet scum like you. I just flush it.
      Last edited by ////; 03-24-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

to say pedo u'd be suggestion that they are under 12...and this is just not true...straighten that fact up and i have nothing else to say..he wasnt a great person..but he recnetly gave 10k to family to help find their lost child. so yea...turned his life around...maybe the past needs to remain the past
        He must be one of those ******s who call anyone under 18 "children"

On topic, Adonis pimped some teenage **********s, who were already **********s long before they met Adonis

going by some comments, you'd think Adonis kidnapped some toddlers and raised them to become **********s or some bs

he still did some de****able things, but let's keep it real here

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          No. I genuinely think people like adonis should be given a swift death penalty. I think anyone who enjoys seeing him box for millions of dollars after beating and raping underage girls also deserves a severe, severe back alley beating (you).

A few missing teeth and getting your own ass ****d might set your priorities in order, you toilet scum. I don't reason with toilet scum like you. I just flush it.
          so a 14 year old immagrant living on the streets in the slum should be killed bc he got involved in a willing gang culture?

i could agree with you if that age was higher up and if his charger were stronger than wat they are

he doesnt have a **** or murder charge.
          it is assault and making threats that he was charged for..and managing prostitues..and the **********s were all willing not kidnappted...we all know that **********s get hit and they knew it too...

IT SITUATION IS THE SLUMS! HE GOT OUT WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT OTHERS DID AND WILL

Comment

so a 14 year old immagrant living on the streets in the slum should be killed bc he got involved in a willing gang culture?

i could agree with you if that age was higher up and if his charger were stronger than wat they are

he doesnt have a **** or murder charge.
            it is assault and making threats that he was charged for..and managing prostitues..and the **********s were all willing not kidnappted...we all know that **********s get hit and they knew it too...

IT SITUATION IS THE SLUMS! HE GOT OUT WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT OTHERS DID AND WILL
            He was in his 20s when he was arrested & the girls he beat/****d were teen minors. Nice try.

Comment

As a Canadian of Haitian descent, Stevenson has always been a shame to me. But I have no problem abstracting a fighter's personality when discussing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                He was in his 20s when he was arrested & the girls he beat/****d were teen minors. Nice try.
                in his 20 he was arrested his behavior in the violent gang started at 14 without no family support..

and he was not accused of **** by any women u cannot find htat quote...nice try by you

he hit them yes...one even thinks he onlyb eat them so that fox wouldnt flat out kill them...fox was the other member...

u need to read it all and quit taking tidbits off of a community board.

Comment

i think the ppl that talk about adonis, like myself, just stick to boxing and dont worry any longer about a life that he is no longer doing.

will u admit giving 10k to a family that is seeking their lost soon is a good gesture? sure it is...and adonis just did it...do u see me bragging about it for him...no..i mentioned it here to show u how much of a piece of crap ppl are....I BET U DIDNT EVEN HEAR ABOUT THIS..ten year old boy comes missing and u know who helps?? THE EX CON

..the past is the past the man was a ruthless criminal, but he's one that rehabilitation worked for! would u rather him keep up the behavior and go back to prison...and more importantly that would involve battering more women, and u all seem to not want that.

Adonis was a homeless teen, joined a gang and did what gang members do.

Then he did his time for the crimes commited.

I dont want to be the one financially supporting these people when they come out of jail, so anything they can do legally to earn a living, thats cool with me.

I dont really take a boxers personal life into account when I watch boxing.

Marcos Maidana's a fan favorite and he was no choirboy.

Either the boxing style is pleasing to me or its not.

Comment

well u could at least be happy that he didnt continue the behavior bc the rate of repeat is really high..instead he bettered himself and since u guys want to mention horrors and act like they havent stopped i'll mention this..he just used his outreach to give hope to find a missing child and donated 10k to the cause...when ref died of cancer he also donated a night sum to the family and expenses...

let the past be the past and let boxing be boxing...
                    That’s great to hear, he should continue doing those sort of stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                      I won't argue. Apparently you can just walk around admitting you're guilty of anything if you're white and people just ignore you!
                      While it's bull**** that no charges were pressed, **** has a statue of limitations (which is BS) so once that time goes away, you can brag about it all you want and be safe. Nate Parker is a black director and was just subject of media scorn when it came out that he ****d someone in 1999. Statue of Limitations though.

That said, any rapist should be buries beneath the prison. **** skin color.

Comment

Working...
                      X