AJ Joshua Transformation... Training for Parker vs Takam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    You mad ......bro ?
    I'm not the one quoting a week old comment. I'd have forgotten about this topic if you hadn't have quoted me.

Comment

1:20 <----- Never noticed how fast he was. Amazing. I wonder if this is something he's developed recently because I've never seen him as fast in fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        I'm not the one quoting a week old comment. I'd have forgotten about this topic if you hadn't have quoted me.
        So your attention span is limited to 7 days ?

Does that make you mad.......BRO ?
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-19-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

AJ is on random testing by UKAD. The guy also had a six pack when in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            So your attention span is limited to 7 days ?

Does that make you mad.......BRO ?
            It means I have a life my nig. I wish I could post 7, 881 times in the span of three years.

Comment

The Takam fight was stopped much too early. If Takam had had a chance, it was exactly at the time they stopped it. When it was stopped Takam was still in okay shape and Joshua was nearly spent.
              I think Joshua's people, and probably even Joshua, are aware of this and I think it has scared them to do what they should have done before Joshua bulked up over 250. When you look at the difference in skill level between Joshua and Parker, Joshua punching himself out is about Parker's only hope.

Comment

I don’t think Joshua is roofing he doesn’t seem like the type but you never know these days.
                But I highly doubt it he has always has been a big guy with muscles.
                I think he’s slimming down and working on cardio because he realizes that the bulk isn’t helping him.
                He needs speed to deal with Wilder. They won’t take the Wilder fight until AJ feels ready.

Comment

Wasn't his weight vs Takam a career high? No surprise he is going leaner vs Parker it was stupid coming in that size he was gassed after 4 rounds

Comment

some of the conspiracy theories on here are amazing.

Anyone would think half the people on here worked hand in hand with victor conte...straight after coming out of university with a degree in medicine and a bachelors in the field of "Anthony joshuas genetics, professional and private life"

the guy is a freak, but that freak has passed every single test that has come his way ranging from the WBC before his world title, to the WBA vada testing and UKADS random tests.. hasnt failed a single one.

Hearn and AJ's team cant be that smart and that powerful with evasion drugs and bribes when canelo is getting popped for bad meat and hes the world poster boy big dawg A-side of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      It means I have a life my nig. I wish I could post 7, 881 times in the span of three years.
                      You know what that means right ?

Wish in one hand , shyte in the other !

Comment

Working...
                      X