Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding Pacmans 7000 calories a day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon it's true. I remember Amir khan saying he eats abut 6000 cals a day. It's understandable given the intense training.

Comment

it isnt that hard, you have to think that he has nutritionists that will feed him lots of nutrient shakes full of energy and proteins, i do some gym training and i calorie count and trust me it wudnt suprise me if this is about the amount he intakes.

Comment

i laready eat 3000 not can def do be 7000 prolly be sick tho

Comment

I remember reading on some news that Michael Phelps was eating 10000-12000 calories a day in his training.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7562840.stm

That combination may not sound very healthy, and at a staggering 10,000 calories, would feed five average men for a day.

But the menu is reportedly all in a training day's eating for champion swimmer Michael Phelps, who won six gold medals in the 2004 Athens Olympics and is aiming for eight this time round.
          He burns more calories sitting at a desk than a lot of people burn walking.
          http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,100671

The Olympic star recently said he consumes 12,000 calories per day, or 9,500 more than the FDA recommends for an active, young male.

Phelps has to keep his intake up in order to compensate for all the calories he burns during the 30-hours per week he spends in training.
          Granted Phelps was over 6feet tall and 200lbs, still 10-12k is damn huge. But then athletes like him wouldn't be accomplishing incredible feats if they were just as ordinary as the rest of us.

As for Pac's 7000 a day, it's probably possible given the reports on the way he's training.
          Last edited by Smidgeon; 02-27-2010, 07:50 AM.

Comment

As much as he works out its not surprising at all

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              7 x big mac and fries
              lol when you put it like that i could almost do it in 1 sitting

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                i laready eat 3000 not can def do be 7000 prolly be sick tho
                will you plz explain your grammer is extreemly confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                  Am I the only one who thinks this is a load of crap? Not hating here. Just saying, I challenge you to take in 7000 calories a day, it is almost impossible trust me, then combine that with working out like a beast.
                  i see what you mean,to consume that many good calories and trian very hard seems hard to believe but you never know

Comment

While training I regularly eat around 6000 calories a day and not put on weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Smidgeon View Post
                      I remember reading on some news that Michael Phelps was eating 10000-12000 calories a day in his training.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7562840.stm

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,100671

Granted Phelps was over 6feet tall and 200lbs, still 10-12k is damn huge. But then athletes like him wouldn't be accomplishing incredible feats if they were just as ordinary as the rest of us.

As for Pac's 7000 a day, it's probably possible given the reports on the way he's training.
                      i was also gonna post this, on a norwegian site it said 12000-13000, and they gave a detailed look at his diet.

si what im saying is that it is possible, Manny trains extremely hard so more food gets processed faster..

Comment

Working...
                      X