Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a strange feeling Arum will sabotage Pacquiao by not telling ESPN for tv deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    the idea that Arum would sabotage the event (and cost himself money) is beyond ******ed.......

as far as i know arum and TR is only responsible for broadcasting the fight in the US. they have no other part with the promotion. so how is arum losing money?

Comment

We all know that Arum can be very vindictive and hold a grudge. He is willing to cut off his own nose in order to spite his face; Just ask Oscar.

Even though they have done several cards together in the past because it made good business sense but deep down, he has never forgiven Oscar for leaving him. Bob was hurt when De La Hoya split.

He is still secretly holding a grudge to this very day. He even blacklisted Golden Boy for several years by not doing business with them. We can only just hope it is not the case with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        We all know that Arum can be very vindictive and hold a grudge. He is willing to cut off his own nose in order to spite his face; Just ask Oscar.

Even though they have done several cards together in the past because it made good business sense but deep down, he has never forgiven Oscar for leaving him. Bob was hurt when De La Hoya split.

He is still secretly holding a grudge to this very day. He even blacklisted Golden Boy for several years by not doing business with them. We can only just hope it is not the case with Manny Pacquiao.
        Arum held a grudge on Oscar because when oscar signed pacquiao Oscar told people I beat the biggest Jew to come out of Harvard, Oscar should have never made that comment.

Comment

Working...
        X