Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A deal like Norway have would be great long term.

Wouldn’t be such an issue if the Tories weren’t in power and prepared to f.uck everyone up the arse at the first available opportunity.

Corbyn and McDonnell are Brexiteers tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Of course it would damage your economy. Did Farage and Johnson say it would better the economy? And if they did how could anyone believe them?

I cannot believe economy was the reason why you guys wanted to leave.
      Farage said UK citizens would have another 300 pounds or so in the bank each month because UK wouldn't be sending money to Brussels. Something around that figure, anyway.

The Irish group in May's conservative party are mucking things up because of the border. They want to build a wall (seriously). But Commie Corbyn and the Labour party are also against the deal as presented by May. Just heard him spew his vile crap on the BBC radio.

Johnson is nowhere to be seen. Jumped ship as soon as he could, like the rat that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        A deal like Norway have would be great long term.

Wouldn’t be such an issue if the Tories weren’t in power and prepared to f.uck everyone up the arse at the first available opportunity.

Corbyn and McDonnell are Brexiteers tbh.
        Corbyn railed against the Deal today in Parliament.

FFS if I was May I'd resign and say "ok tossers...YOU FIGURE IT OUT".

Comment

Italy, Hungary, Poland went populist. macron could be guillotined by his own citizens any minute now. and merkel might as well just shoot herself while biting into a cyanide capsule, looking at her approval ratings. but don't take my word for it. take the word of one of the puppet masters behind the EU https://www.businessinsider.com/geor...ollapse-2018-5 no deal BREXIT, pretty damn simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

It is fairweather politics.

Corbyn is the biggest brexiteer in the game and McDonnell wants to nationalise everything. Can’t do any of that with Brussels sticking their snout in

Comment

No deal and dont pay the eu a penny. There is no other option.

Comment

Yeah cause the deal sucks.

Comment

Farage said UK citizens would have another 300 pounds or so in the bank each month because UK wouldn't be sending money to Brussels. Something around that figure, anyway.

The Irish group in May's conservative party are mucking things up because of the border. They want to build a wall (seriously). But Commie Corbyn and the Labour party are also against the deal as presented by May. Just heard him spew his vile crap on the BBC radio.

Johnson is nowhere to be seen. Jumped ship as soon as he could, like the rat that he is.
                  We are watching a tragic meltdown in the uk. It’s sad af. May said that this was the deal or there was no deal, and now she wants to travel back to meet with eu leaders again anyway wtf?

Comment

I hope they get their ****e together...my daughter and her English husband have London property that they just can't sell due to all the uncertainty.

Comment

I hope they get their ****e together...my daughter and her English husband have London property that they just can't sell due to all the uncertainty.
                      I wish the best, but it’s probably not a good time to sell right now. I reckon it’ll be better in 12 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X