No announcement yet.

Putin is alpha as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I would be proud to have this as my damn president. Would make me want to dedicate myself for my country.

It also made me think.. can you imagine a white president, sitting down with a black man and speaking to him like this and actually be genuine?

I can't see it, because the fact is this country doesn't look at African Americans as family, the way Putin considers his people. It's not the worst thing in the world, because other countries have much worse leadership.. north korea for example, but it's still unfair.

Putin is a paragon of what a leader should be.

Do you think he’s so Alpha that he’d make your natural beta side shine.

Honestly you’d suck his Russian c0ck. Phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      i got like a small restaurant/snackbar in belgium,close to the border of the netherlands,second time i'm here,i come here because it's my favourite city, people in the states and europe don't realise how modern and beautiful it really is here,exspensive too,i just come here on vacation, got some girls, man the women here, the most beautiful in the world and so many, i wish i could live,i'm seriously would take moscow over the states and europe in a second, but you need a good job to live here
      Got ya.

Enjoy your vacation brother

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Got ya.

Enjoy your vacation brother
        thanks man, have a good one

Comment

Welp, that confirms it!

Pull out your BBCs guys, DARKSEID's gonna suck you off for free, today only, get 'em while they last!

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Do you think he’s so Alpha that he’d make your natural beta side shine.

Honestly you’d suck his Russian c0ck. Phaggot
            Pretty much this lol.

If OP isn't operating on some next level of irony then he may as well release the video of him being gang-banged by 10 hairy sweaty men.

Comment

Putin is as Alpha as a short man with a massive inferiority complex can be.

Comment

Trump had Wilder at the White House.

Comment

You wouldn't be proud of him as your president because if he were the American president you wouldn't see him speak for more than 4 seconds at a time on TV.

Those 4-second soundbites would be followed by an "expert panel" all agreeing that he's a white supremacist and a threat to women & toddlers everywhere.

Then you would distance yourself from him to avoid being physically attacked by crazy people in parking lots.

It's kind of bizarre but the private sector does everything better than the public sector & that includes censorship. The Russian/Chinese govts can't hold a candle to US corporate journalism when it comes to totally destroying transparency between politicians and the public.
                  Last edited by ////; 10-15-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I guarantee you Putin is hung like a horse.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      Moscow is a fantastic beautiful city, clean,safe,beautiful places and good food,i would live here if i could.and i mean that
                      "This post was wrote in the presence of putin, who politely held a knife under my chin as the post was typed" come on man give us a realistic perspective.

I am in a barren wasteland void of anything of value or decency in this land that died long ago just as the dreams of its many residents who reside in this hellish location. There are many subservient peasants stoically working there way through life in Putin's russia.... Im in fear of my life god bless myself.
                      Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-16-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X