No announcement yet.

Putin is alpha as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin is alpha as ****

I would be proud to have this as my damn president. Would make me want to dedicate myself for my country.

It also made me think.. can you imagine a white president, sitting down with a black man and speaking to him like this and actually be genuine?

I can't see it, because the fact is this country doesn't look at African Americans as family, the way Putin considers his people. It's not the worst thing in the world, because other countries have much worse leadership.. north korea for example, but it's still unfair.

Putin is a paragon of what a leader should be.

Putin is great,i'm in moscow now by the way,1 mile from the kremlin or from putin)),God i love this city

Comment

He’s a criminal

Pull your head in

Comment

Would you tickle his arsehole with a falcon feather?

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          Putin is great,i'm in moscow now by the way,1 mile from the kremlin or from putin)),God i love this city
          Your only saying that in fear of your life. you know 'they' surveil any tourist visitor.
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-15-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            Your only saying that in fear of your life. you know 'they' surveil any tourist visitor.
            Moscow is a fantastic beautiful city, clean,safe,beautiful places and good food,i would live here if i could.and i mean that
            Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 10-15-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Moscow is a fantastic beautiful city, clean,safe,beautiful places and good food,i would live here if i could.and i mean that
              I dare you to blast some Scarface outside the Kremlin.

Comment

Also, the women. Moscow is a great city no doubt. Only been there once doe.

What do you do man, if you don't mind me asking..

I remember you saying that you travel all over Europe a lot and that you're from Belgium, was it? You a truck driver or something?
                Last edited by Szef; 10-15-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  I dare you to blast some Scarface outside the Kremlin.
                  why wouldn't i,i know a hot russian model chick that's into wu-tang,you got russian kids here wearing kendrick shirts, no joke

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Also, the women. Moscow is a great city no doubt. All been there once doe.

What do you do man, if you don't mind me asking..

I remember you saying that you travel all over Europe a lot and that you're from Belgium, was it? You a truck driver or something?
                    i got like a small restaurant/snackbar in belgium,close to the border of the netherlands,second time i'm here,i come here because it's my favourite city, people in the states and europe don't realise how modern and beautiful it really is here,exspensive too,i just come here on vacation, got some girls, man the women here, the most beautiful in the world and so many, i wish i could live,i'm seriously would take moscow over the states and europe in a second, but you need a good job to live here

Comment

Working...
                    X