Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: This Bud's For You, Crawford's Stock Continues To Rise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fought a bum like always, then landed a lucky punch..time for him to step up

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      How does it rise after a bad performance where he looked like he was going to lose to Mauricio Herrera's previously vanquished opponent before Benavidez's bad knee gave out, and then it still took Crawford until the 12th round to get rid of a sitting duck?

I swear, it's like some of these writers are literally being paid by the promoters. I'm not saying that's a fact or that I have any evidence of it, just that from the content of their articles, it really seems that way from my perspective.
      Don't back down from your statement, you are right. This whole thing is propaganda. He fights numbs. He won the belt from a bum and he beat up a midget at 140 that was his best right in his home state. WBO is a belt that can be brought.

Comment

I don't know what people watched, including the commentators. In fact they gave much of the ammo for people to be able to view the fight this way. Crawford pretty much schooled him and it was nothing to do with the leg, he would have got knocked out earlier with 2 working legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Idiots like you are why this forum is in the trash state that it's in.
          Crawford put on a great performance against a rugged, undefeated young fighter who came in much bigger than himself. It's was a gritty and massively entertaining fight that drew a lot of viewers and ended in a KO.

But, this place is populated with trash mufukers that don't care about boxing, you're all just cheerleaders for certain guys and spend all day trying to bash the others, all the while exposing your ignorance the whole time.

I'm not going to get into a debate with you so go ahead and get in your response. I won't be back to read it because nothing you say will change the fact that you're a forum troll who has little interest in real boxing.
          Come on Redd, let's keep it a buck. That guy was a bum being undefeated doesn't mean anything. Now we giving credit just cause of a 0? Crawford is getting paid to beat up on sub par talent. I ain't hating on the brother get your money, however I ain't going to sit back and give him probs for beating up WBO made up ranked bums. Let's run back the last few names that Hispanic guy, Horn , the African guy , Diaz who lost to Peterson, and John Molina Jr. So this makes this guy P4P? Really doe! Come on this is sick. He thinks we stupid. Him signing with Bob was smart he will never fight a real threat until he's old then hes going to stay nahh man I wasn't in my prime back in the day I would had him. Smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            How does it rise after a bad performance where he looked like he was going to lose to Mauricio Herrera's previously vanquished opponent before Benavidez's bad knee gave out, and then it still took Crawford until the 12th round to get rid of a sitting duck?

I swear, it's like some of these writers are literally being paid by the promoters. I'm not saying that's a fact or that I have any evidence of it, just that from the content of their articles, it really seems that way from my perspective.
            at what point in a 10-2 fight did Bud look like he was going to lose?

Comment

Idiots like you are why this forum is in the trash state that it's in.
              Crawford put on a great performance against a rugged, undefeated young fighter who came in much bigger than himself. It's was a gritty and massively entertaining fight that drew a lot of viewers and ended in a KO.

But, this place is populated with trash mufukers that don't care about boxing, you're all just cheerleaders for certain guys and spend all day trying to bash the others, all the while exposing your ignorance the whole time.

I'm not going to get into a debate with you so go ahead and get in your response. I won't be back to read it because nothing you say will change the fact that you're a forum troll who has little interest in real boxing.
              I agree, I personally loved the fight. It felt competitive and was clean, hardly any clinches. Both guys were being smart but offensive, and seeing Crawford learn his way to victory and then score that beautiful uppercut to seal the deal. It was a great show.

Comment

Smh lol I laugh at these ignorant comments it's crazy. Bud beats the breaks off all his opponents inside 6 or 7 rounds now when he's tested PHYSICALLY now he had a bad performance. He's fighting bums smh lol. Benavidez was once a promising star coming up til he got shot but he showed glimpse of his talent. Ppl really don't understand boxing it's crazy. 6ft with weight around him and "little" ol Bud took him out. Bud finished the fight that's what matters against a game opponent. Crawford going thru the Mayweather effect smh no respect for his skill. Noone beats him at 147 there's only one guy Bud has to worry about n that's SPENCE.

Comment

More writer/analysts like this guy, Boxingscene.

Comment

Styles makes fights,. This guy Benavides was marked as a child prodigy, he spared tbe with some of the biggest names in boxing, Pacquiao, Tim Bradley, Cotto, etc. as a kid at the age of 16,..
                    Both boxers was shot and, Jose comes from a boxing family, with a awesome pedigree both undefeated, and beat whoever they put in front of them,...

That being said no excuses Jose didn't make any so why should anyone make any for him the better fighter won, great fight for all boxing,...!?!

Comment

It's bizarre. They also use the same attacks/defenses against other people making them hypocrites. Because I only read things I'm interested in for example Boxing Logic I see good posts occasionally when it's a fighter he likes then I see this trash and I think ffs another one to not pay attention to. And then I usually can't green the ones I want to, like this, as there's so little to green.

On topic, I saw a smart fight where Bud was never in danger but also took risks, he was 4 inches shorter and fairly lighter, and still took the risks to string big combinations together and even finish it. The uppercut was not a lucky punch. If you think that then well we have no hope. It was brilliance, he did not throw that punch until he knew it would count. And as for the Benevidez camp after saying he wasn't hurt, it was a perfect connection etc, was in slow motion, in particular the last punch that lands as he hits the ropes when the ref stops it rattles his entire head. The commentators made it seem more competitive than it was but that doesn't take away from the achievement. Much like Loma despite what they say they look small in the ring at current weight, I don't think it's their natural, so it's more impressive for me and proper p4p stuff. .

Comment

Working...
                      X