No announcement yet.

I Just Realized, Will Paulie and Conor Fight Next? After Floyd bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Realized, Will Paulie and Conor Fight Next? After Floyd bout

Damn, Paulie might have done something genius for himself to make big bucks once again

I think Connor will go back to UFC to fight Nate Diaz for the 3rd time

No one outside of boxing knows who Paulie is

Comment

Just when you thought it couldn't become anymore of a circus.
      Certainly looks that way to me.

Imagine if Paulie K.Od him though

Comment

Conor has already said after Floyd, he wants to fight undefeated Chechen fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov in Russia. So I don't think hes sticking to boxing, even if he KOs Floyd.

Last edited by fatboy33; 08-07-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Conor will get beaten so easily by Floyd that nobody will want to see him box again, even if it's against Paulie.

In fact, it's going to be that one sided that it will basically ruin all the appeal of boxing v MMA for any potential future fight.

Comment

Sh^t idk about that. There is more money in Conor fighting Shane Mosley than Paulie. I like Paulie, but he's not THAT much of a name guy & idk that people will remember much about this lil incident 6mos from now.

Likely Conor just loses a wide decision or gets stopped sometime after 5 rounds & returns to MMA late this year or early next year & never attempts boxing again or at least not for awhile (year or longer).

Comment

lol No. Dana White is not gonna allow him to continue putting his UFC career on hold for a pseudo-boxing career + Paulie is a nobody in terms of being a marquee name in the boxing world.

Comment

No chance in hell McGreggor boxes s again after the beating floyd puts on him, I can see Paulie boxing another mma fighter tho

Comment

Paulie will call out McGregor after it's all done

Comment

I don't think so. The big draw to this fight is to see if Conor can pull it off against TBE.

Comment

Working...
                    X