Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: I Turned Down Hearn's DAZN Offer, Haymon Doing Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd: I Turned Down Hearn's DAZN Offer, Haymon Doing Better

IBF/IBO/WBA 154-pound champion Jarrett Hurd said he "turned down" an offer from Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn of England to join DAZN's streaming service, calling it "a no-brainer" because his advisor "Al [Haymon] was already doing better."
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's doing better at feeding you bums, hurd.

Comment

Here comes everyone suddenly hating Jarrett Hurd

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        He's doing better at feeding you bums, hurd.
        Before his injury, his last three fights were Harrison, Trout and Lara. All champs.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Before his injury, his last three fights were Harrison, Trout and Lara. All champs.
          All past their primes.

Comment

"I’m trying to not just be an international fighter. I’m trying to be an all over the world fighter." Hahaha....so international means something different than "an all over the world fighter"?

Comment

A no-brainer. Every single decent 154 lber apart from Munguia is with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                All past their primes.
                What the hell? Harrison past his prime? HE JUST WON THE TITLE TWO WEEKS AGO. Lara was still top notch as he proved in that fight.

Hating on Hurd now is hilarious. And his next fight will likely be against JRock and if he gets past him, will be looking at the winner of Charlo/Harrison II. This is a REAL fighter right here.

And good at feeding bums? Have you seen the damn odds for fights on DAZN coming up? Yikes!

Why does it upset people he made those comments? It makes no sense for him to go to DAZN with Hearn since damn near all the top 154 pounders are in his stable. When he moves up to 160? Sure, but why would he sign with Hearn opposed to GBP in that case? I doubt he does either to be honest, but it would make more sense going with GBP who has Munguia and Canelo.

I mentioned this months ago, but Hearn definitely underestimated the type of money these guys are already earning. And at the time GBP wasn't at DAZN so it was going to be a HUGE risk signing to a new streaming service with a promoter from another country. He needed to build the DAZN brand first and show it could be successful before going after the PBC fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  What the hell? Harrison past his prime? HE JUST WON THE TITLE TWO WEEKS AGO. Lara was still top notch as he proved in that fight.

Hating on Hurd now is hilarious. And his next fight will likely be against JRock and if he gets past him, will be looking at the winner of Charlo/Harrison II. This is a REAL fighter right here.

And good at feeding bums? Have you seen the damn odds for fights on DAZN coming up? Yikes!

Why does it upset people he made those comments? It makes no sense for him to go to DAZN with Hearn since damn near all the top 154 pounders are in his stable. When he moves up to 160? Sure, but why would he sign with Hearn opposed to GBP in that case? I doubt he does either to be honest, but it would make more sense going with GBP who has Munguia and Canelo.

I mentioned this months ago, but Hearn definitely underestimated the type of money these guys are already earning. And at the time GBP wasn't at DAZN so it was going to be a HUGE risk signing to a new streaming service with a promoter from another country. He needed to build the DAZN brand first and show it could be successful before going after the PBC fighters.

I was trolling lol.

However, I do believe he is a weight bully, and as soon as he moves up he will be expose. He's basically a black jcc jr.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

He can always go back and try again if DAZN takes off in the US. He had nothing to lose by approaching them straight away.

Comment

Working...
                    X