Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Conor Even Have A Puncher's Chance? Mike Perry Comparison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    Damn he looked terrible in there. Bad balance, bad footwork, slow reflexes, no stamina, no judgment of distance, bad timing, etc. There wasn't even good leverage or power on his punches, something that should've been one of his few advantages based on his reputation.

Floyd is going to see everything Conor does as if it's in slow motion.
    It will be.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
      Whatever you guyz say, Conor got the puncher chance. People here seems so scared that he would KO floyd. I would not be too surprised if it happen.
      ok ufc shill

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        Nope that would be a KD in boxing. Aldo rushed in with all his weight behind the attack and got caught but he was getting up when he was hammered back down.

He didn't look to be out. was completely aware and sprang up fast.
        I slightly disagree. I think he would have beat the count in boxing, but he looked dazed to me. He turned around slow as hell and got put to sleep. Unless you're talking about the fact that he was completely asleep.

Comment

Id say Floyd can also take a punch much better than Connor so why not at least make it somewhat more even and allow kick boxing or Muay Thai

Its all about the money and the sheep again

Comment

How can you have a punchers chance when you will never be in range to punch?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              just look at this

maybe floyd will try to make it look competitive, who knows, but this guy has no chance, not just vs floyd but vs any other semi decent fighter
              Terrible. His guard is waaaaaaaay too open against a sharpshooter like Floyd.

The thing to remember here is that most people don't know shyt about boxing or any combat sport in general. To the average person this "boxing" probably looks magical, but anyone with an eye can tell.

Comment

No clue who this guy is but he looks woeful.

Is he a top ranked MMA fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I slightly disagree. I think he would have beat the count in boxing, but he looked dazed to me. He turned around slow as hell and got put to sleep. Unless you're talking about the fact that he was completely asleep.

there's nothing to argue about.

he bounced right back up. he would've beaten the count.

however, he was hammered down with the follow-up. causing the TKO.

not a 1 punch KO like i stated. so you're wrong.

this is a 1 punch KO

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    there's nothing to argue about.

he bounced right back up. he would've beaten the count.

however, he was hammered down with the follow-up. causing the TKO.

not a 1 punch KO like i stated. so you're wrong.

this is a 1 punch KO

Yeah I watched some highlights he's an accumulation puncher not a real killer.

Comment

Working...
                    X