Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Has Lost The Plot, Doesn't Know What He's Doing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    You are comparing apples to pears here!

Wilder has been doing what he always does in between fights .. staying in shape and in the gym, ticking over till his next full camp starts.

Fury had a mental breakdown, stopped training altogether and gained over a hundred lbs in weight, boozing, snorting coke and eating crap.

It takes more than 8 months and a couple of easy fights to get back to peak form and fitness from where Fury was.
    So a former lineal champions knowledge of self and self belief is not enough to take on a Bum slaying champion who throws windmills? Why dont you dudes just admit that Wilder is not as bad as you guys wish he was and is a dangerous fighter who can knock ANY heavyweight out at any given time? It will make it easier for all of us on these forums
    Last edited by Calibaloc; 08-10-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      So a former lineal champions knowledge of self and self belief is not enough to take on a Bum slaying champion who throws windmills? Why dont you dudes just admit that Wilder is not as bad as you guys wish he was and is a dangerous fighter who can knock ANY heavyweight out at any given time? It will make it easier for all of us on these forums
      When did I say it won't be enough?

I'm saying Fury won't be back to his peak form, and he maybe never will. Booze, Coke, and losing huge amounts of weight can all take away a fighters prime.

I don't think he needs to be at his peak to beat Wilder doe. 75% should be enough.

Comment

• Agreed wilder is a coward

First refused to sign a contract and now doing be some again for April, what a bull****ter this guy is

This is after one of wilders promoters fighter made a fight without a date or venue

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...leweight-title

First wilder wants a date a venue to sign, when he gets it he refuses again for April as he is petrified of Joshua

Comment

Yeah, Whyte was ready to fight Ortiz, but then the WBC told him it wasn't a final eliminator, it was an eliminator for Wilder's second mandatory, which meant the winner would have to wait maybe 2 years or more to get their shot.

Whyte didn't want to wait that long, so he told the WBC to forget it and fought Parker instead. Dillian has improved a lot since he asked Hearn for a fight with Ortiz, and Ortiz has just gotten older. If Whyte wasn't scared of him then, he isn't going to be scared of him now.

It seems like they assumed Breazeale would be the next opponent, and the winner of the eliminator was next.

This is the current ranking

1 .- Dillian Whyte (Jamaica/GB) SILVER
          2 .- Luis Ortiz (Cuba)
          3 .- Dominic Breazeale (US)
          4 .- Tony Bellew (GB)
          5 .- Tyson Fury (GB) * CBP/P

The last defense was March so after the Fury fight if he wins and Joshua doesn't want to fight the winner seems like they would have been next.
          https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/2...yte-eliminator

Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post
            It seems like they assumed Breazeale would be the next opponent, and the winner of the eliminator was next.

This is the current ranking

1 .- Dillian Whyte (Jamaica/GB) SILVER
            2 .- Luis Ortiz (Cuba)
            3 .- Dominic Breazeale (US)
            4 .- Tony Bellew (GB)
            5 .- Tyson Fury (GB) * CBP/P

The last defense was March so after the Fury fight if he wins and Joshua doesn't want to fight the winner seems like they would have been next.
            https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/4/2...yte-eliminator
            Whyte is the No1 WBC contender, but Breazeale will be the next mandatory defence, whenever the WBC get round to ordering it. After that, there won't be another WBC mando ordered for at least another year.
            Last edited by kafkod; 08-10-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

When did I say it won't be enough?

I'm saying Fury won't be back to his peak form, and he maybe never will. Booze, Coke, and losing huge amounts of weight can all take away a fighters prime.

I don't think he needs to be at his peak to beat Wilder doe. 75% should be enough.
              Oh excuse me. I thought when you said "It takes more than 8 months and a couple of easy fights to get back to peak form and fitness from where Fury was" You were saying it wont be enough to beat Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                So you call that side show with Seferi a fight? Ummkayy. Pianeta is a poorly ranked fighter, but he's a step up from 5'11" cruiser weight Seferi. Actually, I'm not hating as much as you may think. I think more of Fury than I do of Wilder, but just a tad . If he wins, I'll say, "Damn, Wilder is more trash than I thought!" But if Fury loses, I'll say, "See, I told you he wasn't ready yet."
                So basically youre saying no matter what happens you wont give Wilder his credit for beating Fury IF he can, am I right?

Comment

So basically youre saying no matter what happens you wont give Wilder his credit for beating Fury IF he can, am I right?
                  No, because Fury is damaged goods and hasn't had adequate time to re-hone his skills. Now in the event that Wilder fights a currently ranked, top-form fighter and beats him like, say...Joshua or Whyte, sure, I'll give him his credit. Hell, I'll even give him credit for beating Breazeale, because he's pissed and motivated to beat Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    No, because Fury is damaged goods and hasn't had adequate time to re-hone his skills. Now in the event that Wilder fights a currently ranked, top-form fighter and beats him like, say...Joshua or Whyte, sure, I'll give him his credit. Hell, I'll even give him credit for beating Breazeale, because he's pissed and motivated to beat Wilder.
                    Oh ok. I can just see a lot of Wilder haters calling Whyte "AJ's leftovers" after Wilder knocks him the f@cc out.(which is what would happen if they fought btw) If you're saying you won't be one of those fake fans that would say that,I'll have to believe you for now.

Comment

Oh ok. I can just see a lot of Wilder haters calling Whyte "AJ's leftovers" after Wilder knocks him the f@cc out.(which is what would happen if they fought btw) If you're saying you won't be one of those fake fans that would say that,I'll have to believe you for now.
                      Actually, I've been pretty impressed with Whyte's improvement. The guy's a top contender, and he just beat former titlist Parker. But Wilder doesn't want him, claiming that Dillian is beneath him. If that's true, why not just take the money Hearn is offering and beat Whyte's ass?

Comment

Working...
                      X