Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac Be Knocked Down From The #1 Ranking If He Fights Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why should pac be knocked down from the p4p list if he choose to fight mosley?? doesnt make any sense especially if he wins the fight too.. so what your saying is that mosley is old, past his prime and dont worth ***** if u beat him, so all of mosley future opponents if they beat mosley then it wouldnt count also right since mosley is old, shot and past his prime???????????

Comment

no he will b knocked down when he loses to mosley!

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        I agree..the coward who went on vacation to duck him, who fought an old lightweight and the same old ,weak Mosley, should replace him on the the #1 spot...
        stupid ass *****s....
        no maravilla of coarse.

Comment

Berto 2 wins in a row, Marquez one win = no fight with Manny.

Mosely loses to Floyd, boring draw w/ Mora = fight w Manny.

Ped4Ped Fraud Manny the honest Congroidsman Pacquiao.

Manny phights for da pheople!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            why should pac be knocked down from the p4p list if he choose to fight mosley?? doesnt make any sense especially if he wins the fight too.. so what your saying is that mosley is old, past his prime and dont worth ***** if u beat him, so all of mosley future opponents if they beat mosley then it wouldnt count also right since mosley is old, shot and past his prime???????????
            Pac should be executed if he fights Mosley. Not because anyone really wants to see him executed, but just as a threat-- to force him to fight someone we actually want to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              not off the list just down to #2. besides martinez already deserves and it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
                no maravilla of coarse.
                I agree that Pac should not fight Mosley but Sergio will be fighting a bum on his next fight. The bum is worse than Mosley. Just saying.

Comment

no maravilla of coarse.
                  because he beat the guy who got schooled by Quintana???

that's a good one casual fan.

Comment

judging by your post pac isnt your #1 p4p?
                    No I don't do P4P lists, what I'm saying is people need to stop putting so much importance in them, just because a magazine that people criticise for being biased has him there doesn't mean its the rightful best fighter in the world not to say that he is or isn't, its just that P4P lists do not have a fixed criteria and it really comes down to opinion. People need to stop worshipping the ring magazine especially when a lot of the same people claim its biased.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                      because he beat the guy who got schooled by Quintana???

that's a good one casual fan.
                      i always thought williams was a hype job but he was ranked in the division and on the p4p lists and because he absolutely schooled the divisions former #1 pavlik in an awesome fight. btw a pac fan accusing me of being a casual fan is funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X