Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac Be Knocked Down From The #1 Ranking If He Fights Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Pac Be Knocked Down From The #1 Ranking If He Fights Mosley?

Mosley is weak and exposed and "now" pac wants to fight him. I remember when Roach said h Mosley was to good to fight fairly and he would have to weight drain down to 142 so that way he had no chance. Now that he is declining they want to fight mosley. Should Pac be knocked off the #1 ranking and replaced by Maravilla?

So who will replace him, a guy on vacation or a fighter who will be fighting a bum on his next fight much worse than Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      So who will replace him, a guy on vacation or a fighter who will be fighting a bum on his next fight much worse than Mosley?
      martinez of coarse.

Comment

No chance. P4P Pac > Eveybody atm

However, if he after mosley, he fights another 'bad' opponent and martinez fights someone good (andy lee doesnt count) then yes he may lose his p4p ranking

Comment

Pac should fight BErto, oh at full 147lbs. lol, no ****** catchweight

Comment

P4P lists are subjective and are not very important at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              If PAC fights Mosley, he should be executed. I don't have anything against Pac, but I really don't want to see Pac vs. Mosley. I'm actually to the point where I'm hoping old man Mosley gets injured and can't fight in May.

Comment

I agree..the coward who went on vacation to duck him, who fought an old lightweight and the same old ,weak Mosley, should replace him on the the #1 spot...
                ****** ass *****s....

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  Pac should fight BErto, oh at full 147lbs. lol, no ****** catchweight
                  completely agree. that is best for the fans and definitively keeps his crown as p4p king.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
                    P4P lists are subjective and are not very important at all.
                    judging by your post pac isnt your #1 p4p?

Comment

Working...
                    X