Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While You're Bashing Muslims, Keep in mind....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
    if you wanna live in a fairytale world where good parents only raise good kids and bad parents only raise bad kids then fine by me but in the real world plenty of ppl had bad childhoods and became great ppl and parents themselves and plenty of kids that had good parents on every level grow up up to be scumbags and killers to. while childhoods play a part in our adult sychology it does not control us.
    yeah sure fine it dosnt control your entire adult hood. which i never even claimed.

but the events of your child hood do greatly influence who you are as an adult.

that being said back to the main point at hand, are you trying to say being forced into going to a religious school from 10 years old to 21 years old couldn't possibly have anything to do with stalin hating religion or that he was so quick to become a Marxist revolutionary just a few years after being expelled from the school due to a lack of money?
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-12-2010, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cokain_calzaghe View Post
      this thread supports terrorism, i demand a mod to close it down!
      have a cry ........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        yeah sure fine it dosnt control your entire adult hood. which i never even claimed.

but the events of your child hood do greatly influence who you are as an adult.

that being said back to the main point at hand, are you trying to say being forced into going to a religious school from 10 years old to 21 years old couldn't possibly have anything to do with stalin hating religion?
        what im saying is that a fanatic and an athiest can and have been evil. and that beyond the apperant dislike for religion you obviously are intelligent enough to know that even if a person was raised athiest they can and will choose to be evil.

Comment

antheist and satan lovers are the worst or are they the same?

Comment

what im saying is that a fanatic and an athiest can and have been evil. and that beyond the apperant dislike for religion you obviously are intelligent enough to know that even if a person was raised athiest they can and will choose to be evil.
            will? can choose to be evil, not so much will.

i disagree with roses post that atheists dont do that kind of thing. while i also disagree that religion had nothing to do with Stalins outcome.

Comment

will? can choose to be evil, not so much will.

i disagree with roses post that atheists dont do that kind of thing. while i also disagree that religion had nothing to do with Stalins outcome.
              i think that stalin was clearly bitter about gettin the **** kicked out of him as a kid by his father but beyond that he gained absolute power over his country, he was ambitious, crafty, and thorough. perhaps he did hate religion but he was who he was because he chose to be.

Comment

i think that stalin was clearly bitter about gettin the **** kicked out of him as a kid by his father but beyond that he gained absolute power over his country, he was ambitious, crafty, and thorough. perhaps he did hate religion but he was who he was because he chose to be.
                of course, experiences are experiences they arnt good or bad its up to you to decide how they influence you.

i don't dislike religion i just dislike the ****ty religions that my religion gets grouped into.

Comment

of course, experiences are experiences they arnt good or bad its up to you to decide how they influence you.

i don't dislike religion i just dislike the ****ty religions that my religion gets grouped into.
                  arent you athiest?

Comment

arent you athiest?
                    Mennonite with a diffrent form of god then the classical sense kinda like how we dont belive that the body of Christ came from mary it was either brought by him from heaven or made for him by the word.

not to get too far into it but the idea that god didnt create the universe but instead is the universe is my opinion on a god.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-12-2010, 05:46 AM.

Comment

It is man himself that is bloodthirsty and greedy. Religion is just a vehicle that allows man to justify and look for solace in their actions.

Atheists are also bloodthirsty and greedy by nature, and by nature I mean human nature. All we need to do is grab a belief system, any belief system and hold on tight. It can be anti gov't, anti type of gov't, anti authority, pro authority, religion or anti religion. They are all simply vehicles that only serve as our justification for our actions. You can grab a hold of anything.

Just look around in this forum at times for the disdain many in here have for each other. So many jockeying for position and either knocking themselves down or others while trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X