Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While You're Bashing Muslims, Keep in mind....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    So you sit by and complicitly accept them as your spokespeople?

Answer me a question: Do you support the right of cartoonists to draw pictures of Muhammad?
    You're going to take an isolated incident from a group of dubious origin and pin it on a religion of 2 billion people?

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
      Name one Quote from the Nazi party stating That Jesus wanted and called for the killing of Jews and Non Christians.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ****ing Prick!

You are telling us that hitler was waging a religious campaign????

IDIOT.

I was enjoying your posts. You have revealed yourself MORON.

You placed convictions before logic, how can you ever make fun of a Christian again?
      1933 Hitler stated, "The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."

from that book he wrote

"The individual may establish with pain today that with the appearance of Christianity the first spiritual terror entered into the far freer ancient world, but he will not be able to contest the fact that since then the world has been afflicted and dominated by this coercion, and that coercion is broken only by coercion, and terror only by terror. Only then can a new state of affairs be constructively created. Political parties are inclined to compromises; philosophies never. Political parties even reckon with opponents; philosophies proclaim their infallibility. "

"The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."
      Last edited by TacticalTiming; 05-12-2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        So you sit by and complicitly accept them as your spokespeople?

Answer me a question: Do you support the right of cartoonists to draw pictures of Muhammad?
        no obviously i dont...but i cant do anything about it since its their right to do that if they want....i honestly despise them for doing it though

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          You're going to take an isolated incident from a group of dubious origin and pin it on a religion of 2 billion people?
          that's what this prick does mate....

Squealpiggy has been outed many times for his religious bigotry

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalTiming View Post
            1933 Hitler stated, "The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."
            The Guy was a Loon!!!! Everything he said was calculated!!! To say The Jews were exterminated because of their non belief in Christ is the Ravings of a Mad Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              no obviously i dont...but i cant do anything about it since its their right to do that if they want....i honestly despise them for doing it though
              What is the reason why Muslims don't want/like him being drawn?

Comment

Squealpiggy is saying that it was a Holy war????

Answer me squeal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  What is the reason why Muslims don't want/like him being drawn?
                  Because he is our prophet/messenger for God...its like as if someone drew a cartoon of jesus and took the piss out of it...its still wrong and out of order..but people are going to do that it dosnt matter how many people say no to it there are still many people out there who like doing things like drawing pics which Mock religious people..

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    Because he is our prophet/messenger for God...its like as if someone drew a cartoon of jesus and took the piss out of it...its still wrong and out of order..but people are going to do that it dosnt matter how many people say no to it there are still many people out there who like doing things like drawing pics which Mock religious people..
                    But Jesus is a prophet according to the Qur'an isn't he? I don't ever hear any uproar when he is drawn. Not trying to have a go btw just interested.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                      Name one Quote from the Nazi party stating That Jesus wanted and called for the killing of Jews and Non Christians.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ****ing Prick!

You are telling us that hitler was waging a religious campaign????

IDIOT.

I was enjoying your posts. You have revealed yourself MORON.

You placed convictions before logic, how can you ever make fun of a Christian again?
                      You were enjoying my posts until I posted something you disagree with? Big letters don't make you right you know.

Here are some quotes from Hitler:

Originally posted by Hitler in Mein Kampf
                      The best characterization is provided by the product of this religious education, the Jew himself. His life is only of this world, and his spirit is inwardly as alien to true Christianity as his nature two thousand years previous was to the great founder of the new doctrine. Of course, the latter made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present- day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Jewish votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Jewish parties-- and this against their own nation.
                      Originally posted by Hitler in a 1922 speech
                      My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
                      Originally posted by Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf
                      Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
                      Hitler was quite clearly waging a religious campaign and justifying his actions using the name of Jesus. Suggesting otherwise is doing exactly what you have accused me of doing here.

Comment

Working...
                      X