No announcement yet.

Manny vs GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    well he aint gonna move up to 168 so he better come down. 150 wtih 15lbs rehydration clause is fair enough. if he trains right he'll be healthy come fight night and be at 165 max.
    Boxing history is full of famous great boxers who fought in only one weight class their entire career but I guess you are not aware of that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      If pacquiao wants to come up to 160 and get knocked out cold again then he can.
      dude can barely make welter

lmao @ a Manny Pacquiao at 160

Comment

if GGG can make 150 healthy lol. we gonna handicap this punk.
        I still wouldn't take that fight if I was Manny. I have GGG crushing him any way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          If pacquiao wants to come up to 160 and get knocked out cold again then he can.
          yeah moving up in weight is not a thing for manny. this is what great fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Why 15lbs? Why not 10? That'll make him 160 even. 15lbs no fair to Pacman.
            give him 10 and they'll complain so we'll add another 5 lbs so there wont be any excuses after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Did you take some stupid pills this morning? Stupid idea. Stupid fight. No bandwagon GGG fans hopped off from Pac and tried to diss him. WTF. Stupid waste of space thread.
              the real pac fans didnt diss him but the fake ones is. the new GGG fans. those arent my peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Why 15lbs? Why not 10? That'll make him 160 even. 15lbs no fair to Pacman.
                but GGG will have to come down to 150. this will kill him already lol. so we'll give him 15 lbs to rehydrate.

Comment

Both should retire. Both just want to hang around for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Boxing history is full of famous great boxers who fought in only one weight class their entire career but I guess you are not aware of that fact.
                    oh im aware.. those are great boxers. but then there's the "elite". there's levels to this man.

Comment

but GGG will have to come down to 150. this will kill him already lol. so we'll give him 15 lbs to rehydrate.
                      Ok, 15 it is! Would they take the fight, tho, is the question? So excited to see this fight. War Pacman!

Comment

Working...
                      X