Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top rank offered Crawford vs Danny garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Thurman vs Crawford cuts right to the chase. Wonder how legit that offer was? Regardless I like Arum and Haymon throwing **** out there like they appear to be. Seems like they gotta find something that'll work sooner or later and with Arum's world getting smaller with how HBO is treating him. I'll be curious to see what they eventually come up with.

Comment

Two more great potential fights that we have to wait for while watching these guys fight mismatches in the meantime...

Comment

Seems those would be high level discussions, nothing else on the twitter page suggests he's ever had any other info like that.

Comment

Those are big names to be throwing around for both, I think it will be easier for them to make a two part deal where one gets something and the other gets something because neither side is going to let the other just get over on them. So making just one fight will be kind of difficult because one fight will pretty much always be to the advantage of one side.

It is good if they are talking like this they just need to be a bit more creative with it and they can do some decent things together.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Seems those would be high level discussions, nothing else on the twitter page suggests he's ever had any other info like that.
            All he does is post inside info what are you talking about lol. He said weeks ago Peterson is gonna have a big fight and like 2 days ago there's reports of him vs cotto

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Yep cause that would mean Crawford turned down Thurman. I don't think the fighters turned it down it must have been just between TR and Haymon.
              Do you believe the reason there no Garcia vs Berto is because Berto wants no part of 24/7 Vada testing?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                How reliable is any of this?
                He's right 80% of the time and all he posts is PBC news so he has a good source. The other 20% is probably good info but things changed from the time he got the news until the time it was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Do you believe the reason there no Garcia vs Berto is because Berto wants no part of 24/7 Vada testing?
                  Damn where did you hear that at?

Comment

Danny doesn't want big fights. His father said it's better to fight the Salka's of the world than risk you 0 fighting Thurman or Porter. Why do people act surprised when Danny does exactly that? I washed my hands of this dude a while ago. He's the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      All he does is post inside info what are you talking about lol. He said weeks ago Peterson is gonna have a big fight and like 2 days ago there's reports of him vs cotto
                      Can you link me? Can't see that on twitter and don't know his other sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X