Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible tactics you've seen used by a boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible tactics you've seen used by a boxer..

I'd say what comes to mind first is Bazooka Limon against Sharmba Mitchell when he damn near strips him.. And, not of his title! Did he ever reveal why he did what he did that night?
    Last edited by Mintcar923; 07-26-2015, 11:33 PM.

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
    I'd say what comes to mind first is Bazooka Limon against Sharmba Mitchell when he damn near strips him.. And, not of his title! Did he ever reveal why he did what he did that night?
    There are incredible and discreditable. I've seen biting and butting. I've seen intentional elbows from many fighters. Tyson was particularly egregious with elbows. There is an old time elbow lock, illegal, that Tyson used against Savarese, which is deadly.

The Starling stomp was a pretty good distraction. So was the Ali shuffle.

Comment

When Golota who was up and coming was all of a sudden rocked by Samson Pa'hua ,stumbled from a wicked combo ,grabbed him ,leaned over and chomped on his neck where the ref was on a blind side ,momentarily gave him time to recover as Samson jumped back in disbelief .Golota k.os him next round in a short 4/5 round bloody fight ...not sure if thats incredible but the bite mark was !

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
        If you remember Mitchell wore suspenders into the ring for several fights after, making light of Limon pulling down his pants. If I recall correctly Whitaker also pulled the trick(and the pants) on Roger Mayweather during their bout.

Comment

Whitaker also in clinches, used to sometimes throw a punch that went behind his back to hit the opponent in the face.

Comment

I think it may've been the 2nd round against Mathis where Tyson somehow landed a shot on the leg.. But, that seems to be forgotten.. Pretty amazing..

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              When Golota who was up and coming was all of a sudden rocked by Samson Pa'hua ,stumbled from a wicked combo ,grabbed him ,leaned over and chomped on his neck where the ref was on a blind side ,momentarily gave him time to recover as Samson jumped back in disbelief .Golota k.os him next round in a short 4/5 round bloody fight ...not sure if thats incredible but the bite mark was !
              Crazy mf'er.

He boxes out of my gym. Comes through occasionally still.

Comment

oh how about when they...

point to the sky and yell, "what's that??!" Seriously, never seen that done.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Crazy mf'er.

He boxes out of my gym. Comes through occasionally still.
                  He never had the guts to try anything dirty with Tyson..

Comment

Yeah but he was ready to quit after a round or two in the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X