No announcement yet.

What if Froch v Adonis happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Froch v Adonis happened?

When Froch had the IBF belt, I believe Adonis was next in line to face him but they both then went in different directions with Stevenson moving up to 175.

If the fight had happened back then, how do you see it going?
    Frock KO
    58.62%
    Froch Decision
    17.24%
    Adonis KO
    20.69%
    Adonis Decision
    3.45%
    Draw
    0.00%

cobra breaks him down

Comment

Froch wins, he was massively underrated. He wasn’t the usual fighter but usually came out on top.

Comment

Froch would win by KO. Stevenson's chin is not as bad as people say, but I don't see him surviving 12 rounds against a prime Froch.

Comment

Froch gets koed. He needed the refs and the judges help to beat a nobody in Direll, went life and death against grandpa Johnson. Lol

His best wins are hype job Bute or Pascal whom gets beaten by every one half decent and groves or shot to **** Kessler.

Super man would destroy him.

Comment

Stevenson is a sniper with that left hand and Froch wasn't the hardest person to hit.

Really tough to say but I'd probably lean towards Stevenson.

Comment

Froch would probably have pulled out a close, tough fight, but since Stevenson was a nobody, Froch would get zero credit.

Comment

I think Stevensons athleticism, speed and power give Froch hell for 4-6 rounds after that its all Froch.

I expect it basically looking like Froch vs Groves 1

Comment

It would one of those close competitive exhilarating Froch fights. If his chin holds up (I believe it would) I see him eeking out a decision win.

Comment

Froch gets beat up early, comes back to stop him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X