Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 TMT Fighters Pull Out OF Tommorow Card! MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS FALLING APART?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea this.

Mfers ain't grateful. I remember that Mickey Bey stuff specifically cuz I was following him with TR. He was making 8k & fighting dummies. Within a couple fights with Floyd he was making 6 digitis. Then the problems rose up cuz he felt 6 digits wasn't enough at that point. Is that Floyd's issue? I'd say no.

Idk all these other situations & I tend to believe the Tank vs Floyd sh^t is firmly on Floyd's lap cuz Floyd isn' letting Tank be who he is. But the[y for sure need to get on top of this sh^t faster then they are if they got dudes straight protesting on him the day before a card.

Agree with what you wrote with the exception of the Tank part

Why shouldn’t Mayweather( his boss and the reason Tanks even known ) be concerned with Tank

Tank seems to want to follow Broners footsteps with being a ghetto celebrity, drinking going to clubs not being focused in between fights. That behaviour will probably cut short what his potential could be.

Mayweather knows what it takes to become elite and top of the sport and that’s “ hard work and dedication “. Mayweather never drank, smoked or did drugs and was always training.

Talent and potential can only get you so far and it isn’t going to get you to the top of the mountain in this sport. Being committed to the lifestyle and dedicated to the sport 100% will

Mayweather has a vested interest with Tank if he becomes a face of the sport Mayweather will reap the financial benefits. If he sees Tank acting ghetto and can’t get out of that mindset he isn’t going to amount to sh.it.

Acting like your still stuck with a ghetto mentality is cool if you want to make Broner $ and waste potential it isn’t cool if you want to be the face of the sport and generate 100s of millions of dollars

Comment

Not exactly an all star line up, let those suckas go. Maybe try to keep ahold of Newman, seen a bit of him and he has promise. Didn't even know J'Leon Love was still alive to be honest

Comment

I don’t fight Friday cards doe I’m entitled - tmt cans

Comment

floyd injured them all in sparring probably when he was handing out beatings

Comment

Hearn is hiring and doesn't only need top fighters but undercard fighters. You need a lot of fighters to stage the whole enchalada.

It's okay being undercard fighters. Ask the Charlo brothers.

Comment

They may have to change the name to The No-Money Team!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Agree with what you wrote with the exception of the Tank part

Why shouldn’t Mayweather( his boss and the reason Tanks even known ) be concerned with Tank
                I'm not saying he shouldn't be concerned with him. I'm saying there is a limit to what one can or should be doing. Floyd ain't his dad. If Floyd says x & Tank says lol then sit him down or cut him if Tank doesn't wanna conform to what Floyd is saying/suggesting. Or just keep things rolling & let Tank live or die on his own decisions.

Tank seems to want to follow Broners footsteps with being a ghetto celebrity, drinking going to clubs not being focused in between fights. That behaviour will probably cut short what his potential could be.
                Shouldn't that be Tank's issue? Fair play to Floyd if he wants to comment on it, but Tank can & will still do what Tank's gonna do. Floyd is either cool or not with that. So again sit him down or cut him.

Mayweather knows what it takes to become elite and top of the sport and that’s “ hard work and dedication “. Mayweather never drank, smoked or did drugs and was always training.

Talent and potential can only get you so far and it isn’t going to get you to the top of the mountain in this sport. Being committed to the lifestyle and dedicated to the sport 100% will
                Sure. And Tank ain't no Floyd. And I'm not even saying in talent. I'm not even dogging him like that I'm merely saying Floyd is Floyd & that spartan lifestyle was on his path to success in this sport. Thats clearly not the path Tank is on for better or worse in the future near or far.

Mayweather has a vested interest with Tank if he becomes a face of the sport Mayweather will reap the financial benefits. If he sees Tank acting ghetto and can’t get out of that mindset he isn’t going to amount to sh.it.
                He's acted like he's acting to become one of the more popular boxers on the come up in te sport.

Acting like your still stuck with a ghetto mentality is cool if you want to make Broner $ and waste potential it isn’t cool if you want to be the face of the sport and generate 100s of millions of dollars
                Maybe Tank don't wanna reallllllly be the face of the sport.

I mean I get it. I know the goals of a promoter, but you as the promoter need the fighter on board with this plan. This ain't a one man plan. Back in the day when Oscar was banging anything that moved, was doing coke between fights & having rape charges "handled" without going to court Arum had a willing partner in the Oscar De La Hoya narrative that Arum & Oscar knew was a bs story. Oscar couldn't just randomly act crazy about some sh^t on Sunday.

Floyd doesn't have that. Floyd gots this narrative he wants to push, but Tank is sayin no thank you. As the promoter you just gotta accept the fighter don't wanna play the same game as you do to maximize revenue.

Comment

Damn. That's not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I'm not saying he shouldn't be concerned with him. I'm saying there is a limit to what one can or should be doing. Floyd ain't his dad. If Floyd says x & Tank says lol then sit him down or cut him if Tank doesn't wanna conform to what Floyd is saying/suggesting. Or just keep things rolling & let Tank live or die on his own decisions.

Shouldn't that be Tank's issue? Fair play to Floyd if he wants to comment on it, but Tank can & will still do what Tank's gonna do. Floyd is either cool or not with that. So again sit him down or cut him.

Sure. And Tank ain't no Floyd. And I'm not even saying in talent. I'm not even dogging him like that I'm merely saying Floyd is Floyd & that spartan lifestyle was on his path to success in this sport. Thats clearly not the path Tank is on for better or worse in the future near or far.

He's acted like he's acting to become one of the more popular boxers on the come up in te sport.

Maybe Tank don't wanna reallllllly be the face of the sport.

I mean I get it. I know the goals of a promoter, but you as the promoter need the fighter on board with this plan. This ain't a one man plan. Back in the day when Oscar was banging anything that moved, was doing coke between fights & having rape charges "handled" without going to court Arum had a willing partner in the Oscar De La Hoya narrative that Arum & Oscar knew was a bs story. Oscar couldn't just randomly act crazy about some sh^t on Sunday.

Floyd doesn't have that. Floyd gots this narrative he wants to push, but Tank is sayin no thank you. As the promoter you just gotta accept the fighter don't wanna play the same game as you do to maximize revenue.

Great f.ucking rebuttal

Get what your saying 100%, sh.it was $

can’t disagree with anything you wrote with the exception that Tank popularity and is in the position he’s in strictly Because he got Co-signed By Floyd. Without that he’s still probably unknown and unheard of. No 2 time Champ , No Showtime dates , No social media following , No hanging out with Drake , Broner or J Prince. He’d be just another talented unknown boxer living in the Baltimore Ghetto

Your right you can’t change people even if you hold the keys to success and you try and help
                    Someone out if they don’t have the drive ,determination,ability to sacrifice, will power , respect for advice from someone’s who’s done it before there’s nothing that can be done.

If they don’t want to listen they won’t and any critiques of their behaviour most likely end with that person having resentment towards the person giving the advice ( which is obviously the case here )

You need to let people be who they are and fail buts it’s probably harder to do when you have a large financial investment in someone like Mayweather has with Tank

Comment

It's certainly strange.

I'd forgotten about J'Leon Love, I remember him and Rocky Fielding used to always be having a back and forth on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X