Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marilyn Manson gets seriously injured by large Gun prop falling on him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Marilyn Manson gets seriously injured by large Gun prop falling on him

He should ask Satan to heal him

Comment

Nearly kills him? it barely touched him, also red k 1 star and report for not giving the timestamp and having to listen to over a minute of that.

I havent been to a live gig in a while, is that what its like now? everyone standing still with their phones out? i wish the entire audience was crushed tbh.

Comment

How much that thing weigh? Didn't seem THAT f#cking serious. Also wtf is Manson singing this song from 1999 still ffs. Damn no wonder you don't really hear about this cat anymore. He ran outta new sh^t like everyone else I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          I havent been to a live gig in a while, is that what its like now? everyone standing still with their phones out? i wish the entire audience was crushed tbh.
          LMFAO. But yea. Anything you go to now it seems like has about 1/10 to 1/20 people recording whatever is there to be watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            How much that thing weigh? Didn't seem THAT f#cking serious. Also wtf is Manson singing this song from 1999 still ffs. Damn no wonder you don't really hear about this cat anymore. He ran outta new sh^t like everyone else I guess.
            Yeah didn't look like crazy so maybe that thing weighs more than it looks

Nearly kills him? it barely touched him, also red k 1 star and report for not giving the timestamp and having to listen to over a minute of that.

I skipped around until I found the time of impact

but lmao @ the second half of this comment

Comment

My feelings exactly. Including the red k part

Comment

This reminded of a topic I wanted to post about this last week. I'll tag you when I post it

Comment

Get well soon MM, saw him a few years ago

Comment

**** Marilyn mason

This dude still around??

People still think he is relevant?

Comment

Working...
                    X