Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Spence and Thurman then

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Top PBC fighters, yet he's fighting Broner....
      Manny should just retire.
      I think that’s just a money grab tbh

Comment

• He's hungry

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
          Pacquiao won't beat any of the top welterweights. Pacquiao is a faded fighter that is past his prime. It's questionable if he'll beat Broner. Pacquiao is living off of his name right now
          Yep, just like Mayweather.

Comment

• Agreed. Broner for the entertainment. Mayweather for the money, then retire. This is what I would do in Pac's shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              lol @ all the hurt feelings in here --

first it was --

"manny needs to fight the best if he's still fighting"

and then --

"manny should look for easy fights that he can win to close out his career, he's stupid if he's calling out for the young top guys"

You called? He (sen pac) let a little "check hook" go when he said that NOW he wants best. Because he couldnt get those fights with TR.
              NOW HE CAN.......get a big fight, with a big fighter, get PAID, his crypto currency will now go through the roof, he will become president, his Rotator cuff "miracle healing" cure will set the baseball world on fire

Comment

• If Pac didn't like the style of Horn, he should stay away from Porter, who will head butt him constantly. Style-wise I think Danny Garcia is the best style match-up for him out of the top welters.

He should stay away from Spence. Thurman? I don't even consider him anymore. He will soon be stripped anyway due to inactivity.

British Bob Arum (Hearn) will no doubt try to get him to fight Khan if the Brook fight falls through, which it probably will.

Comment

• Manny VS Collazo Feb 2019.

Comment

• mikey gracia: i want to fight spence! i want the best guys only!

floyd fans: you gotta give mikey credit doe! it takes a lot to call out the top guys. respect!

manny pac: i want to fight all the top guys at PBC to end my career. this is what the fans want.

floyd fans: talking is cheap! it doesnt mean anything! it's all talk! manny is living off his name!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      If Pac didn't like the style of Horn, he should stay away from Porter, who will head butt him constantly. Style-wise I think Danny Garcia is the best style match-up for him out of the top welters.

He should stay away from Spence. Thurman? I don't even consider him anymore. He will soon be stripped anyway due to inactivity.

British Bob Arum (Hearn) will no doubt try to get him to fight Khan if the Brook fight falls through, which it probably will.
                      porter is not the same size as horn.. pac pretty much got bullied by horn on size alone. porter is not as big as horn. plus porter used to be pac's sparring partner. easy work. porter is a poor mans version of manny! sloppy ass shiiet!

Comment

Working...
                      X