No announcement yet.

Who hits harder GGG or Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    People like you are a disgrace, and you deserve to be red. As a fellow GGG "fan" you are pathetic and the very people that encourage others to hate on him for. Kovalev is no bum. Neither is GGG, neither is Ward, neither is Canelo, neither is Wilder, neither is Broner, neither is Brook, neither is Arreola, neither is Salido, not even Ortiz. You can be a fan without being a hateful troll fanboi.

Ehhrrmm, what are you talking about? Victor Ortiz is 100% a bum, he was born on bumstreet and hes gonna die in a bumgraveyard, if anyone is a disgrace its Ortiz, he got garbage dumped on him by an obese mexican bum and he dindunuffin, biggest joke in boxing and 100% bum material

Btw No Country for Old Men is a masterpiece movie

Comment

GGG seems to his the hardest, neither is a bum

Comment

both are known for sending garbage MCs to the graveyard.

100 spacebucks to anybody who can get the reference without google!

Comment

Larry, why don't you take one on the chin and let us all know, bruvva?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
            Lets be honest here, no way that bum Kovalev fought would have seen 12 rounds against GGG. Ward clearly moved up to chase a weaker challenger to avoid a boxing God in GGG. After GGG beats the best ww ever in Brook he will focus on Ward if by some blessing he beats GGG's former sparring partner Kovalev whom he sent home crying and Ward will either retire or got to Cruiserweight..
            I honestly didn't think anyone would bite, but I guess you made your point.

Comment

Even Kovalev said that GGG power is second to none.

Abel Sánchez said that Kovalev was scaried.

Comment

According to Darnell Boone, GGG as hard as Kova with 10oz gloves, with only his 16oz gloves.

So even if that is an exageration, still is impressive that he said it like that.

min 2:10 and on!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                  I honestly didn't think anyone would bite, but I guess you made your point.
                  lol.................

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Larry, why don't you take one on the chin and let us all know, bruvva?
                    I'm to slick for that son

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                      Amen brother, no current fighter can go 4 rounds with this monster if they piss him off

Comment

Working...
                      X