No announcement yet.

Should I invest in this???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I invest in this???

My mom wants to order this thing called the ab rocket. I told her to order it cuz i would use it alot and she said that i couldn't use it unless I went half in on it. Its $100.00 I dont think that she will use it nearly as much as i would. So should i go half in or what? Here is the link to the website(if you have speakers turn em down a lil cuz there is a short vid clip on how it works and that **** will scare you if ur speakers are turned up)

https://www.abrocket.com/ver1/index.asp

It looks good.. but a bit well expensive for a chair..

Comment

fucckkk naww, that **** looks hella gay just do some normal sit up exercises.

Comment

use it sneaky when your mom goes shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Paardekopski View Post
          use it sneaky when your mom goes shopping

Ohh yea but she will probably keep it at her work if she buys it cuz she works out at her work. and if i go half in she will keep it at the house.

Comment

In that case I would go for it, and promise yourself to use it AT LEAST 50 sessions, that way it'll be a buck a session, and access to more...

Comment

id buy a ab belt if i were u cheaper and dot have to do exersizes for the six pack

Comment

In that case I would go for it, and promise yourself to use it AT LEAST 50 sessions, that way it'll be a buck a session, and access to more...
                Yea thats what i was thinking. I plan on using it every day. Ill work on my upper and lower abs one day. The next day ill work on my obliques.

Comment

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
                  id buy a ab belt if i were u cheaper and dot have to do exersizes for the six pack
                  Never heard of a ab belt. Does it work.

Comment

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
                    You mean that thingy that sends electric pulses down your stomach? I tried that once on overdrive, all it did was make my face distort while making sounds like "ggggeeee..."

Comment

Working...
                    X