No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Ustinov To Return, May 19 In Bolton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Ustinov To Return, May 19 In Bolton

Alexander Ustinov will return to the ring later this month. The Belarus-based heavyweight (33-1, 24 KOs) has been out since December 2015. Ustinov is a former WBA International champion at the weight and will snap a 17-month inactivity period on May 19, exclusively live on BoxNation and VIP Boxing TV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just dont give a damn about Ustinow from long time

Comment

Ustinov has a damn good chance of beating Briggs or Oquendo and briefly becoming a HW champion

Comment

Noticed this card on the Boxnation website at the weekend, Zelfa Barrett headlining against a TBA, thought wtf

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Ustinov has a damn good chance of beating Briggs or Oquendo and briefly becoming a HW champion
          The worst form of Cannon and Oquendo beats this guy. Ustinov is true joke.

Comment

I was wondering what happened to Haroon Khan. When a guy has 3 years off gotta figure he spent the majority of it not training. Maybe he just has a fear of leaving Bolton which would be unusual as most people want to leave the second they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Noticed this card on the Boxnation website at the weekend, Zelfa Barrett headlining against a TBA, thought wtf
              Zelfa's uncle plans to get him to 18-0 against absolute bums before throwing him in with a live body, so he just has two more TBAs to get out of the way now

He was supposed to be facing Ronnie Clark at some point but considering that he weighed in as a welterweight in his last fight I doubt he'll be a part of that exciting super featherweight division

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I was wondering what happened to Haroon Khan. When a guy has 3 years off gotta figure he spent the majority of it not training. Maybe he just has a fear of leaving Bolton which would be unusual as most people want to leave the second they arrive.
                I think he or his team/family realised he wasn't going to get anywhere in the sport. He'll just live off Amir like he's always done.

Comment

Working...
                X