Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PH|L View Post
    who's they?
    i think he's referring to blind followers of pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      too obvious TS alt bumped the thread.
      wheres the alt bump youre referring to?

Edit: just figured out you were referring to my post haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
        i think he's referring to blind followers of pacquiao
        I'm a Pac fan because of his amazing ability in boxing, nothing blind about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PH|L View Post
          I'm a Pac fan because of his amazing ability in boxing, nothing blind about it.
          at some point ur right

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
            As we all know, Manny and his team come up with a new excuse for why he ducked the drug test every week based on what suits them best at that particular time. At this point i can't keep up with them all, but i'm gonna list what i think are the top 3 and you can vote on which one is your favorite.

Personally, i gotta go with the new one he unveiled last night on Jimmy Kimmel. For those of you who missed it, he changed his tune yet again and now claims that the reason he ducked the test is because he's 5 pounds lighter than Floyd therefore drawing a small amount of blood 14 days before the fight (for 25 million dollars and a chance to make history) would have a bigger effect on him.

It was hard to pick because i love them all, but based on creativity and how far it showed he was willing to reach into the bottom of the barrel to justify his suspicious actions, i gotta go with that one.

For those of you who missed it, i advice you to watch this clip before you vote:

Lmfao.... and it still goes on to this very day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              Lmfao.... and it still goes on to this very day.
              wow u have this so much time looking for all of those decade topics?

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                A simple choice words in google search brings up just about anything in a matter of seconds

Not that hard

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  A simple choice words in google search brings up just about anything in a matter of seconds

Not that hard

Btw seems like you got plenty of time on your hands just to tell me that, talk about the irony

Comment

• I'm running to get a copy of Team Pacquiao's latest release ...

Comment

• yeah. i'll agree that pacman should have called pu55y boy floyd's bluffs early on. i'm absolutely certain that pbf would have found another excuse such as bigger purse split or $100 million guarantee. nowhere could you see in boxing history where a 3 promoters, a mediator and a ped expert trying to convince a boxer (pbf) that pacman's compromise was okay considering it was already waaaaay above and beyond the current testing rules.

anyways, arum/pac tried to correct their earlier mistakes in the second negotiation which was confirmed by ross greenburg. what did pbf do? he went on a looooooooooong vacation when he sensed that pac is all set to call all his bluffs. "i'm going on a long vacation", "i'm spending time with my family", "i'm not thinking about boxing right now".

damn, pac should have exposed the fraud early.

Last edited by tomhawq; 08-04-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X