Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook: Hearn Aims To Finalize March Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook: Hearn Aims To Finalize March Date

Eddie Hearn, promoter for Amir Khan and Kell Brook, is hoping to finally match the two domestic rivals on a date in early March. The two former welterweight champions have been trading words for several years - and they've never been close to an agreement to face each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

if this doesn't go through it won't happen. Many people lost interest in this cos it has taken far too long as it is.

Comment

This fight is done .There are so many better fights out there .Brooks eyes are shot and Khan looked absolutely terrible in his last fight and was twice saved by the bell against a hand picked nobody.These guys are't now even the same weight and Eddie will be selling this like they are underfed and at the top of there game .The truth is this is a retirement fight for both!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        This fight is done .There are so many better fights out there .Brooks eyes are shot and Khan looked absolutely terrible in his last fight and was twice saved by the bell against a hand picked nobody.These guys are't now even the same weight and Eddie will be selling this like they are underfed and at the top of there game .The truth is this is a retirement fight for both!
        only way i give khan a shot to win is brooks eyes going.

otherwise i can only see a brook ko, most likely within 6

he is the better fighter, more defensively smart and at this point, khan is more faded

Comment

I think this is the last hurrah for both fighters. They should count their millions and walk off into the sunset (Something else for Brook to walk into).

Comment

Agree with the above posts last chance to make it happen or forget it

Khan will win rounds 1-4 while Brook adjusts to his speed and Khan knowing how much prides at stake boxes well but come mid fight Brook will clip him and that will change the course of the fight ending in a KO

Comment

Just make it happen already its already 5 years past its sell by date.

Khan has no chance and he knows it hence all the stalling.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  only way i give khan a shot to win is brooks eyes going.

otherwise i can only see a brook ko, most likely within 6

he is the better fighter, more defensively smart and at this point, khan is more faded
                  I couldn't agree more

Comment

Until i see them step in the ring i don't believe this will happen. Khan has ducked and dodged this fight too much for me to believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X